Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,903 members, 7,915,627 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman (613 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by ryloy: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
I just find out my fiance of 6yrs got married on the 16th, and I was with him 3day before he got married, just found out dis morning on Facebook he was married, ����� I have never felt so much pain in my life

He got married on the 19th of dis month not 16th

She posted dis pic dis morning, I called him and he denied it, I has to travel to warri as early as 6am just to confirm, he asked me not to come to his house that I should wait for him somewhere. He left work to come see me and he still lied to me that he wasn't married,

He told me he loves me and can never leave me for someone, he even said I should benin and move in with him next month, only for me to get home and I had to search on Facebook and for me to see he was really married.

God!!!���������� I have heard of stories like dis but I never thought it was going to happen to me �

Karo you didn't see him when he had nothing, you didn't see him when he was staying in one room, now that he is doing well as a medical doctor you decided to come from nowhere to steal him. ���.May my God punish the both of you,may you both never know peace,I cause you both�

He proposed last yr, he made lots of promises to me and yet he still went behind my back to get married to someone else ��� Lord help me��

https://mobile.twitter.com/ObiaEbere/status/1519321556010389505

Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by ryloy: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
More

Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by Boogyman557: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
the minute he stopped you from coming to his house should have been the signal to you that he was hiding something, AND SHOULD HAVE GONE STRAIGHT TO HIS HOME to confirm it with your own two eyes.
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Any lady that puts herself into a long relationship is taking a stupidd risk. Fiance of 6yrs undecided
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by Lalami3232(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Before now eeh, I dey pity women whenever dem deceive them or scam dem. But now, I no get pity for anybody because both gender na dey into this life of deceit. I know of person wey train girl for university and she dumped him in her 400L second semester. This man beg tire, babe say she don get somebody else. The man cry but I no care about he foolish tears. I just dey smile for belle while consoling him because na MUMU man. So my dear, any gender wey come online to complain so that dem go draw sympathy from me, I'm sorry to say this, you no go ever get any sympathy vote grin. For those of una wey dey deceive people for fun or deceive people just to get wetin una want, karma and nemesis don collabo to fight una. This na why dem dey kill some people anyhow and we go dey waste our time to write RIP. Anyways, breakfast is mandatory for everybody, but always try to get water for the side so that the breakfast no go choke you. Imagine the trauma wey this lady don dey by now. Funny enough, she looks 30+. And you know the market value of ladies in their 30+. This guy wan send this babe out again to increase her already high body count. The bad thing for this 9ja be say, if you mistakenly lost a good guy, dem go fvck you tire before you go mistakenly find another one.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "mind how you dey scam/deceive people ooo because no be everybody dey wait for God or karma to judge".

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by GOFRONT(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Problem no just wan finish...

Problem n wahala everywhere
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by slawormiir: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

I nor understand

Why date a guy or girl for 6years..

Na wa o

Am not even a relationship type of niggarrrr...even if I decide to change my mind and do relationship in life later....I swear na six months I fit stay for that relationship
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by habsydiamond(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
When u no be lord of the rings... No be only the guy wey kiss Jesus be Judas oo... There are many Judas out there wey no see Jesus kiss but are treating the fuckup of their fellow human beings. May God save us from such people

Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by Kriss216: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Madam, calm down. Be grateful. At least you made it to semi finals.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by PerfectStranger(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Awon lord of the ring. 6yrs no be beans na.
Eat your breakfast and move on with your life
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by goshikid: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
The number of breakfast i don collect for women hand no suppose make me dy put mouth for their matter because na the same thing them dy do men... my ex gf back then for school leave me go date another guy because say the guy na SUG, this breakfast go reach everybody, na small small cheesy
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by adajoe555: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
What do some men really want in this life

Why date a man for 6 years?
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by AfroKnight: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
The man should have confessed when she challenged him. Why did he deny? What was he afraid of? She will cry and curse and so?
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by fashionnisir(f): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
there is a lot of revelation, am seeing on that hand. tell her to contact me for guidance.

Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by GooodHardDick: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
This shows that marriage is really a huge achievement for ladies.

Imagine how pained the evening newspaper felt, as if the man doesn't have a choice to go for whoever he wishes. The evening newspaper was desperately looking for marriage and thought the niggar would end up with an evening newspaper. Men Don wise up nowadays!
Re: Lady Finds Out That Her Fiance Of 6 Years Married Another Woman by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
When would ladies realize that been engaged to a guy is not a guarantee that such a man would eventually marry you........abeg

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Better Business Idea / Apart From These People, Who Else Behaves Like... / Ἄshawo' Lady Harrasses White Man In Public For Refusing To Pay After The Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.