Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" (2255 Views)

BREAKING: We Are Not Afraid Of Anybody – El-rufai Dares ‘villa Cabals’ / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by tsdarkside(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
DonBenny77:

How do you conclude
You may be wrong
I think it's just his style.
This one weirdo no reach FELA sef.
Nigerians just to conclude, meanwhile the real junkies are some of our family members.
You even asked you to care?

dont tell me you cant tell if somebody is takin drugs....

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Afamsi: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by tsdarkside(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Boy be like an addict grin

he is a addict joor....

this is not even fela type addict,gbana....this is hard drugs addict....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by naija4life247: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
In every family, there is at least one bastard

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by naija4life247: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Then change your surname from Soludo to something else.....like Ewu awusa!

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]

Yes. Something like Ade de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel. Or JJC Skills who feeds on Women.
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by DonBenny77(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
tsdarkside:

dont tell me you cant tell if somebody is takin drugs....

It could be just weed. I know many responsible people that abuse tramadol including avanced married women, they don't look like they do drugs.
I think we should just let people be.
I don't think you have listened to his songs before concluding. Looks can be deceptive.
The guy might just be an innocent Rastaman.
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Malory: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Question: Who killed Dele Giwa?
Answer: Baba, if you put "ngida" na you sabi oo grin grin

You too deep bro!
grin grin
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
festacman:
Ozonna Soludo may be a creative and an artiste but believe something that has to do with GENDER issues is brewing in his personality.
He may overcome it and he may not but it is his life to live.

His parents should brace up for whatever since he resides abroad where gay marriage is permitted but polygamy is haram.
That matter is weighty!
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Gentlerespect76: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
DonBenny77:

It could be just weed. I know many responsible people that abuse tramadol including avanced married women, they don't look like they do drugs.
I don't think you have listened to his songs before concluding. Looks can be deceptive.
You are making sense bro.
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Golan007: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LagosEmir:

Stop talking like a fool
Why bring tribalism into this Idiot

You want me to talk about one of tinubu son that dropped his Mercedes G-wagon as collateral in Olowu Ikeja, after taking drugs worth millions of naira and ran out of cash to pay

Una go just dey expose Tinubu yansh to ridicule
[/s]

Sharap you bloody liar.

Tinubu has only one son and he's not a junkie.

Soludo's son however...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Golan007: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
DonBenny77:

We should let him be because he is Eboe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by jmoore(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fools on nairaland who don't know about the body type 'ectomorph'.

Are you guys born foolish? or you are competing in foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Omo!!! Looks like Mkpurummiri has done a number on this one. embarassed

Truth be told though, what he said is the absolute truth.
[/s]
That's his body stature my friend just like the shape of your head and baldness smiley

I love his mindset sha
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by MartinCorridon: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:
Meanwhile, imagine for a split second this were to be Tinubu's, Buhari's, or Osinbajo's son!! Just imagine what AfghanEasternis would have been saying right now.

Nairaland servers would have been overwhelmed tonight.

We would have reached Page 15 by now. Even before it gets to FP.

Osinbajo - 9 pages

Buhari 12 pages.

Tinubu- 16 pages of comments.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by stamapro(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
From what you just spewed out, I am wishing you quick recovery, you are terribly sick mentally, hence you are unaware. How did you come about in existence if not from a family, you have totally lost your mind, I pray you find it soon and fast. You can now speak stupid English abi. You are not an extension or experience of anyone. Mad talk from confused soul. Go and get your extension then sensible people will listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by paramakina202: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:
Omo!!! Looks like Mkpurummiri has done a number on this one. embarassed

Truth be told though, what he said is the absolute truth.

Childish comment!
That guy just told you who he is,He do not care if his father is governor or not.
Re: Soludo's Son: “I Am Not An Extension Of Anybody" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

This I think is different. The young man wants music, nothing more. He can still be successful and make a name for himself. I remember Fela whenever this guy's issue comes up. He was from a very good and responsible family. At that time you either become a Doctor, like his brother Beko or an engineer or something similar. But Fela chose his music. Guess what? Today, he is more popular than any of his siblings.
He went to school of music
And if music doesn't work?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement / Could A Christian/Christian Ticket Ever Win The Presidency? / Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.