Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (440 Views)

Viral Video Of Men Crossing The Sahara Desert To Reach Europe (video) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / See The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
i have you ever seen drivers respect zebra crossing in Nigeria.
There is one in wuse ii Abuja but if you try to use it, you may not be alive to tell the story.

A zebra crossing (British English) or a marked crosswalk (American English) is a pedestrian crossing marked with white stripes (zebra markings).Normally, pedestrians are afforded precedence over vehicular traffic, although the significance of the markings may vary by jurisdiction. They are known as "zebra" crossings as the stripes resemble the coat of a zebra.

Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by naija4life247: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
In Nigeria or in Ghana?

I asked because there is no Zebra in Nigeria. So, no Zebra to use the Zebra crossing. If however, you a Nigerian human being go and waka anyhow on Zebra crossing, even Angels will whip you mercilessly when you get to Hell.

Nigerian drivers are all mentally imbalanced
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
naija4life247:
In Nigeria or in Ghana?
Nigeria.
There is one in wuse ii Abuja but if you try to use it, you may not be alive to tell the story.
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by silverlinen(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damnnn
Wetin you for ask na say shey Nigerian drivers understand wetin zebra crossing mean.
Nigerian drivers no get time for that shit oo
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by Olachase(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
M
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by drmuchin: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
WE HAVE NO ZEBRAS IN NIGERIA
ONLY MAD DOGS!
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by 234GT(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
How many people even know that the thing is called zebra crossing?
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by cuttingedge: 12:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Yes! On Obafemi Awolowo University Campus...that has to be the only place in Nigeria I ever saw drivers respect the zebra crossing.

1 Like

Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 28, 2022
cuttingedge:
Yes! On Obafemi Awolowo University Campus...that has to be the only place in Nigeria I ever saw drivers respect the zebra crossing.
OAU, interesting.
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by Dharmie02: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2022
preciousademc3:
OAU, interesting.

Yes.....Only on OAU campus. I can attest to that.
Re: Zebra Crossing: Ihave You Ever Seen Drivers Respect Zebra Crossing In Nigeria by Kasdat5(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2022
I think the only Zebra crossing I have experienced work is In OAU & somewhere around alausa

(1) (Reply)

7 Key Functions Of Logistics Company / Plane With 500 Nigerians Deported From The Uk Arrives In Lagos / Mature Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.