Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife (1371 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Techsavvy1: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
There are many unmarried Nollywood actresses and any many man who has resources to marry more than one should do so to save many ladies going to menopause.

At least he did not deny the pregnancy but he married her instead unlike 2face, davido, wizkid and others that have baby mamas.

It is not a sin to marry more than one wife especially now husbands are scarce.

Both yul edochie and new wife are gainfully employed so taking care of their children will not be a problem

4 Likes

Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Righteousness2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
We living in a crazy and Sinking world.
A world where people are bold to declare their love for evil
A world where good is called evil and evil is called good.
A world where humans give u reasons why they engage in evil.

OP ask yourself, if this was done to your sister or daughter, how would I feel?.

Mr Yul Edochie, listen to the voice of reasoning. You have made a bad and wrong decision.
You have dealt treacherously with the wife of your youth.
Before GOD ALMIGHTY and I, You and this lady are Decieving yourselves. You both are simply Sin Partners and nothing more.

Retrace your step Quickly before it is too late.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
But if it was a woman you fvvls won't allow the media space to hear word.
Mumu men everywhere.
No wonder your mvm could not stay in your dvd's marriage,tueeh.
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
It is a sin as far as Christianity is concerned. For Muslims, traditionalists and atheists, getting a second or even a 10th wife shouldn't be a problem.

Those who wish to have more than one wife should do well to embrace atheism. There are no books that forbids a Nigerian man from getting a second wife, traditionally. None at all.

The idea of one man for one woman is a religious idea.

2 Likes

Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Legendforte: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
It is disgusing how some people support terrible things.
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Jokerman(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
He is a sinner. He gas sinned against God avd his wife.

He just created problems for the newly born child .

Stop supporting and encouraging evil.
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Topzee109: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
lexy20I4:
But if it was a woman you fvvls won't allow the media space to hear word.
Mumu men everywhere.
No wonder your mvm could not stay in your dvd's marriage,tueeh.
What is wrong with you and men seff, I've seen you on countless thread about this yul matter

Are related to the first wife

2 Likes

Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
Topzee109:

What is wrong with you and men seff, I've seen you on countless thread about this yul matter

Are related to the first wife
E no matter,we men dey f up big time and I dey shame.
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Is he a Catholic I am sure the church must have expelled him
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Chibabe005(f): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is crazy..he should have gone for someone or something better. If you see his real wife's pic, you'd wonder if yuul is actually okay upstairs!

The so-called second wife is a dumped third hand product,a divorcee and mother of two..very ugly thing. You can't even compare her to yul wife a mother of four kids.

Tuehh..men and their confused choices
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by MoneyGoDrop: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm completely in support of Yul's decision to do the right thing. I hope other capable men will emulate it.
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by We4all: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Techsavvy1:
There are many unmarried Nollywood actresses and any many man who has resources to marry more than one should do so to save many ladies going to menopause.

At least he did not deny the pregnancy but he married her instead unlike 2face, davido, wizkid and others that have baby mamas.

It is not a sin to marry more than one wife especially now husbands are scarce.

Both yul edochie and new wife are gainfully employed so taking care of their children will not be a problem

Are you God to determine what is a sin and what isn’t? If we go by biblical doctrines, Yul committed adultery and that makes him guilty.
Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by Eben91: 1:23am On Apr 28, 2022
I don't have any problem with yul just that he should have gone for a lady that is more beautiful than his first wife because even the Bible says in the book of Joel that the glory of the later house will be more than that of the formal but the reverse is the case the case of yul's two wives grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by copyrites: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Acidosis:
It is a sin as far as Christianity is concerned. For Muslims, traditionalists and atheists, getting a second or even a 10th wife shouldn't be a problem.

Those who wish to have more than one wife should do well to embrace atheism. There are no books that forbid a Nigerian man from getting a second wife, traditionally. None at all.

Re: I Like What Yul Edochie Did By Getting A Second Wife by talk2hb1(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Those who wish to have more than one wife should do well to embrace atheism. There are no books that forbids a Nigerian man from getting a second wife, traditionally. None at all.

Their is no where in the Bible where multiple wife is discouraged in the Bible either.
I know you will come up with:
"A Man and a Woman will come together to become one (Family)"
One What?
If second or third wife comes in, aren't they still one family?
1man 1wife is being propagated by Western and Patriarchical law not even religious law.
Many wife all the way

(1) (Reply)

Precious Bello, Beautiful Nigerian Model Covers Hustle Magazine (photos) / Beyonce 'has Married Long-term Love Jay Z In Private Ceremony' / Wao Imagine Monkey With Blackbarry(like Pics Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.