Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello Governor Yahaya B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello Governor Yahaya B (258 Views)

Global Exellence Awards Yahaya Bello Governor Of The Year / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello Governor Yahaya B by Insecurity(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has said he is not afraid of former President Goodluck Jonathan or any presidential aspirant on the platform...

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has said he is not afraid of former President Goodluck Jonathan or any presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Jonathan has the backing of two governors and many other stakeholders of the APC to defect to the ruling party and pick the party’s presidential ticket for the 2023 poll, according to sources.

But in an interview with newsmen at the APC National Secretariat on Wednesday in Abuja, shortly after obtaining his expression of interest and nomination forms to run for presidency, Governor Bello said, “That is the beauty of democracy.”

He said, “In democracy anybody can support anyone but I am assuring you that our great party, the APC is a party that has its own ethics, rules and regulations and I know surely that all of these are in my favour and I am not in anyway scared of the pedigree of anyone whatsoever.

“I am confident that I am in the majority, I have the women, I have the youths, I have the people living with disabilities and they are all behind me. I have leaders, I have followers and above all, I have God almighty.”

The governor added, “Yahaya Bello is coming on the table to restore hope to the entire Nigerians and the black race in Africa as a continent and the entire black people across the world.

“That is the hope we are bringing on board to unite, to secure, and to put our country and its people on the path of progress and prosperity.”

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-im-not-scared-of-jonathan-says-yahaya-bello

Re: 2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello Governor Yahaya B by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Going to the press to spew this thrash shows you and Tinubu are both scared of Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello Governor Yahaya B by Rastaramsey(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yahaya bello is a very foolish man....

That fool ruined kogi during his first term...
He literally destroyed the system, he owed civil servants, he made away with lot of public funds.......

He shouldn't be given the chance to contest for primary election sef......

Mhen, some gullible Niggars will still vote for him Sha....

Jonathan's under APC will be disastrous...
He will be doing the things of the elders lipsrsealed
He will continue from where Buhari stopped..

Don't vote anyone from APC
Re: 2023 Presidency: I’m Not Scared Of Jonathan, Says Yahaya Bello Governor Yahaya B by Xscape1993(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Waste of resources.....

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Did So Well As Acting President That Reno Omokiri Could Not Lie / Screening: PDP Elite Forum Worries Over Using Private Hotel Of Guber Aspirant As / 2023: All Aspirants Must Do Drug And Medical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.