Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

“nah Sponge Dem Send To Me” – Nigerian Lady Fume Video S - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / “nah Sponge Dem Send To Me” – Nigerian Lady Fume Video S (228 Views)

Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Hits The Pool In A Well Tied Wrapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“nah Sponge Dem Send To Me” – Nigerian Lady Fume Video S by Chuks12499(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
“Nah sponge dem send to me” – Nigerian lady fumes as she shows off wig she ordered online for N75k.
A disappointed customer has taken to social media to share a video of the wig she ordered from an online vendor based in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
The distraught customer disclosed that the vendor blocked her online and stopped picking her calls after she complained about the wig, hence her decision to call her out online. Watch the video below:
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/scUg7MI9jZQ

Re: “nah Sponge Dem Send To Me” – Nigerian Lady Fume Video S by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
rock your natural hair sista, and be done with the misery!

(1) (Reply)

New Braiding Hair Hairstyles Compilation Idea And Inspiration / The Cultural Story Of Waist Beads / Wholesale Sublimated Duffel Bags Are A Trending Hit This 2022  -  oasis S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.