Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,874 members, 7,945,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

70mack's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 70mack's Profile / 70mack's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Screen Queen Genevieve Nnaji Never Fails To Impress, Stuns In New Photos by 70mack(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015

Awww….ain’t she beautiful??
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, is definitely a showstopper! She shared a cute pic of herself and I must confess she looks beautiful as always.
Nnaji rocked a lovely jumpsuit with a mix of baby pink, black and white, with a kimono blouse over it. She paired her look with a pair of beautiful heel sandals and a brown handbag.

Via: http://naijanote.com
TV/Movies / Mtv Mama Award 2015 (full Video) by 70mack(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2015

This is a highlight video of the 2015 MTV MAMA AWARD. THE likes of Nigerian artist like Davido. D bank, don jazzy, Flavour, yemi alade, p square, and many more of African artists.

Watch Below >> http://techieng.com/mtv-mama-award-2015-full-video/
Music/Radio / T-pain – Classic Man (remix) Ft. Vantrease, Young Cash by 70mack(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2015

T-Pain remixes Jidenna’s “Classic Man.”

With it’s bouncy bass line and catchy melody, Jidenna’s “Classic Man” has certainly been a contender for song of the summer.

T-Pain attempts to top the original with his “T-Mix,” calling up affiliates Vantrease and Young Cash to assist him. For the video he brings a bunch of vintage whips fresh out the car wash to the set and chills in the bed of an immaculate red Ford pickup from the ’50s with some hunnies.
Download T-Pain – Classic Man Remix
Music/Radio / Zuse – On God Ft Post Malone by 70mack(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2015

Zuse nabs a Post Malone feature on “On God.”

This is the feature for Post Malone who became the talk of the internet after his “White Iverson” which dropped earlier this year which made his blow up so quickly.

Oh God was produced by Rex Rudo and frequent Malone collaborators FKi, the track is led by some foreboding cello and a barely-there beat. This according to Zuse is “mixin’ the hip hop I do it with raggae”.
Download Zuse On God Ft Post Malone
Music/Radio / Future – Where Ya At Ft Drake by 70mack(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where Ya At is the latest single from hip hop recording artist Future who just leaked this song which features Drake from his DS2 (Dirty Sprite 2) album. The production is fast-paced, with a hollow jingling that is reminiscent of a bottle nearing empty, when you’re slurping the last few drops up. Is that just me? Future kills yet another hook.

Download Future Where Ya At Ft Drake
TV/Movies / Inu Fufu 2 – Yoruba Latest 2015 Movie by 70mack(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2015

Inu Fufu 2 – Yoruba Latest 2015 Movie , Daniel and Desola are married but not happily married. These two once upon a time love birds are not in talking terms. They communicate to one another through a third party. Desola,s hot temper and quick anger is the issue here but her pride wont let her apologize to her husband. Desola did the un-explainable. See what she did…..
Download Inu Fufu Part 2 Yoruba Movie
TV/Movies / Adehun 2 – Yoruba Latest 2015 Movie by 70mack(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2015

Beautiful but aging Adunola is so unlucky with men and her mom,s pressure wont let her be. She decides to employ Ade (Kunle Afod) a bartender for the job of a fake spouse. Their acting soon turns to reality.

Download Adehun 2 Yoruba Movie
Music/Radio / Childish Gambino – Marry You by 70mack(m): 3:19am On Jul 01, 2015

The Magic Mike XXL film, the comedy-drama sequel to the 2012 edition is set to hit theaters July 1st. There’s also a soundtrack to the film which will be available on the same day with appearances from Jodeci, Backstreet Boys, Ginuwine, R.Kelly and more.

Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino also appears on the soundtrack in form of a cover of Bruno Mars‘ hit ‘Marry You’ so expect no rapping on this one

Listen: http://techieng.com/childish-gambino-marry-you/
Music/Radio / The Game – 100 Ft Drake by 70mack(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2015

The Game returns with “100” the second single from his forthcoming album The Documentary 2. Game has given the greenlight for radio to debut the jam. Compton’s own and October’s very own slow it down a bit on the R&B flavored beat. This is the record that Drake has been previewing during his recent concerts.
Download The Game 100 Ft Drake mp3
Nairaland / General / Selena Gomez – Good For You Ft Asap Rocky by 70mack(m): 4:37am On Jun 21, 2015

Actress and singer Selena Gomez today tweeted a teaser shot of her latest single, ‘Good For You’, and announced that the music video will be coming out on June 22.

via: http://techieng.com/selena-gomez-good-for-you-ft-asap-rocky/
Music/Radio / Omarion – I’m Up Ft. Kid Ink & French Montana by 70mack(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2015
By now you all know his track “Post To Be,” so today Omarion keeps the momentum coming with the release of his new single, “I’m Up” featuring
none other than Kid Ink and French Montana.

Listen: http://techieng.com/omarion-im-up-ft-kid-ink-french-montana/
Music/Radio / The Weeknd – I Can’t Feel My Face by 70mack(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2015

The Weeknd follows up “The Hills” by premiering his new song with the brand new Apple Music announcement, and it’s definitely a change of pace. With “Can’t Feel My Face” you can clearly tell this one is aimed at the masses. It was released shortly after the premiere,
Download The Weeknd I Can’t Feel My Face Mp3
Music/Radio / Travis Scott – 3500 Ft. Future & 2 Chainz by 70mack(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2015

After debuting it live on the Hot 97 Summer Jam stage earlier tonight, Travis Scott decides to release his new single ‘3500’ featuring 2 Chainz and Future in its full glory. This is produced by Metro Boomin, Mike Dean, and Zaytoven and will serve as the first offering from the rapper/producer’s upcoming debut album Rodeo. Recently, the Houston-native revealed the project will feature production from Kanye West, Mike Dean, Metro Boomin,Sonny Digital, TM-88 and Southside-808 Mafia.
Travis Scott 3500 Ft. Future & 2 Chainz Mp3 Download

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.