Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

70stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 70stargeneral's Profile / 70stargeneral's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Too bad some peeps still perish for lack of knowledge. For those that care to know, it's Ekiti state for the position of State counsel. And it's not an entry level position, the req is jst 3yrs post call + NYSC.
Doubting Thomases should piss themselves out.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Dis wait is getting overkilling. But in the meantime, I've been shortlisted for interview for a State Civil Service exam written in Sept.
The issue now is my folks want me to pick d Civil Service job cos am going start from GL 10 and its more secure. But personally I prefer FBN. If only they ve done dis their stuff on time cry

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2013
Hi peeps, this one that am hearing TS will be in batches. Does it mean one will have to wait 4/5 months for the next if one doesn't make the 1st ?
And FBN better accept my Neco backed with an original birth certificate cos I missed out on WAEC in my time.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello FBN hopefuls, we have all been advised accordingly by the great xtanburg to focus on the personality test and relax on documentation issues.
Well I undertook a mock personality test online and guess what ? the result recommended me for a career in the military as 1st choice... though banking was named in 4th place as recommended career based on my personality (dunno if I should be bothered by this).

Anyway, for anyone that wants to give a try as well, you can use this link http://www.41q.com/ better off on a PC.

xoxo

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
@xtanburg, thanks for the enlightenment but I don't think Neco cert shows DoB. And for those of us using it, how can they verify our correct ages ?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
My Assessment yesterday was a stroll in the pack... Much thanks to God & Nairaland.
But how come everyone is having issues with their names & DoB all of a sudden ?
Just kidding, I have an issue too, Jide is on my Neco Cert while Babajide is what I applied with and on all other docs. Do I need to depose to an affidavit as to that ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
My bro, feel free to laugh in Ijebu, IDGAF

Hahahahahahahahaha ! I laugh in Ekiti. . . . . . . . U really mean business my brother ![/quote]

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
I had to just open an account with Nairaland (lol....after all this years) for the sake of this thread. My AC is at Lagos tomorrow and I must confess that this forum has been very helpful. Thanks y'all.

I've gone to scan the premises today and the experience has been great. Met a couple of ppl there and had the opportunity of a sneak peek. Can't wait mehn. Bye all.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.