Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,278 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

NIN My Kids Passports - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIN My Kids Passports (647 Views)

The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN My Kids Passports by Snakedoctor1: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Please does anyone know where I can get the NIN easily in Abuja?. I was at the Zone 3 centre within the FRSC building and the crowd was too much. There was not provision for children, the aged and disabled as would be the case in any civilised clan. Nigeria is incurably bankrupt in the scheme of things.

Thank you
Re: NIN My Kids Passports by boldx(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2022
The nin office is on 2nd floor. Just go to that floor boldly and patiently try and make one of those staff your friend.

1 Like

Re: NIN My Kids Passports by themba(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Madam....u cant judge from afar....go inside with all d requirements....there are queues for kids and elderly....stop all this victimization. Go and do the needful...i went there with all requirements and in 1 hr i was out....i got there very early because i want to leave early
Re: NIN My Kids Passports by Snakedoctor1: 4:07pm On May 01, 2022
themba:
Madam....u cant judge from afar....go inside with all d requirements....there are queues for kids and elderly....stop all this victimization. Go and do the needful...i went there with all requirements and in 1 hr i was out....i got there very early because i want to leave early

This is not true. Except you are talking of another venue different from Zone 3 Federal Character Commission that share compound with FRSC HQ.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get From Surulere To Ilupeju Bus Stop Using Bus In Lagos? / UK Tourist Visa Refusal / Our People Denting Image Of Nigerian Nurses In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.