Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! (2477 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by dilini(m): 5:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Watching this video got me laughing
my eyes out. How this man pranked
a customer at a shop store was
so hilarious... grin

Watch to the end...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk97NyFe3BQ
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Your use of punctuation though.
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by yanabasee(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2022
naija4life247:

I am sorry for cultist minded ignoramus like you.

Ritualist.... you don't people to protect themselves so you can easily mine their skulls abi? Olodo....
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by NaBanga: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2022
It's not a cult and you will be thankful to your dad as the years progress.
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
MY GUY. DON'T DO IT. IT IS USELESS.

bigpicture001:
... if you are Igbo , you would havve. Been accustomed. To the age grade system inso many local community...

I have all my life. In the city and have never been accustomed to group gatherings in the village locality.. I love my culture don't get me wrong.. but recently my dad called and told me I have. Come of age and have already missed being enlisted in the local village age group settings.. He insisted I should. Be enlisted lest I am not a full son of the soil..

I have been reluctant about this for no good reason .. I don't even know the benefit of being enlisted in a far away village age grade group.. he has change hiss counternace towards me and now refers to me as "efulefu"..

I strongly believe my Dad is stuck in the 60's can't can't see that this group have no use in the modern society... A small inquiry I made about being enlisted also discouraged me as I was told to pay 70k for late enlistment..

Plz room do you guyz think it is worth it..?
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by ObinnaValentine: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
bigpicture001:
... if you are Igbo , you would havve. Been accustomed. To the age grade system inso many local community...

I have all my life. In the city and have never been accustomed to group gatherings in the village locality.. I love my culture don't get me wrong.. but recently my dad called and told me I have. Come of age and have already missed being enlisted in the local village age group settings.. He insisted I should. Be enlisted lest I am not a full son of the soil..

I have been reluctant about this for no good reason .. I don't even know the benefit of being enlisted in a far away village age grade group.. he has change hiss counternace towards me and now refers to me as "efulefu"..

I strongly believe my Dad is stuck in the 60's can't can't see that this group have no use in the modern society... A small inquiry I made about being enlisted also discouraged me as I was told to pay 70k for late enlistment..

Plz room do you guyz think it is worth it..?

Nigga go run that shit except u want ur rights withheld..what u father said is true, u won't be recognized as a "son of the soil" when the need arises..did mines last year

It is jes being inducted into masquerade that's all, nothing to worry about
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by descarado: 8:33pm On May 01, 2022
His dad should organise his age grade to come bundle him home.

Lookat what somebody who call himself igbo son is spewing from his mouth.
Abomination
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by emmanuelbrown26: 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
O kacha a mara and nairaland has ruined op. cheesy
I kpoputara nna gi, si ndi di ka gi kpogbuo ya n'obe okwaya?
First time of giving a woman like and share on nairaland, and second time of making a very sensible and intelligent point
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by Desperados(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your dad as an old man is smarter than you are. My Friend go to your village and do the needful. Tomorrow now you'll come out and say you want to contest let the same Village you despised so much support you.

So you can give a comment as clean and thoughful as this?

I need to get a pair of glasses to really check that you are the owner of this comment..

I owe you one Like and one Share after checking is done.
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by Elporo(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your dad as an old man is smarter than you are. My Friend go to your village and do the needful. Tomorrow now you'll come out and say you want to contest let the same Village you despised so much support you.

Na their way. A woke yet sloppy generation.
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by Reality3080: 11:14am On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:

Ritualist.... you don't people to protect themselves so you can easily mine their skulls abi? Olodo....
so u mean all those people gunned down by unknown gunmen don't belong to an age grade?
Re: My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! by Imaxf2: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
drmikeadams:
all these una useless tradition.....age grade that will frustrate u when u want to bury ur father, abi elders that will give u bill and tell u how many cows u will kill for the villagers, abi church that will tell u the deceased was owing them..yet no body wil ask how the children of the deceased are faring.....fucck u all with ur useless tradition......bunch of extortionist grin ndi aruru ala
tradition is tradition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl / What Is Your Take On This Wedding: CONFUSION OR REGRETS? / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.