Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,552 members, 7,908,483 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication (58935 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
People like us wey God and nature bless with natural slim tummy, packs and muscles, na flexing we dey. We go eat heaven and earth, our tummy dey as e dey.

My tummy flat pass my woman own sef. Na every day she dey wish say na she get like my tummy. I go eat bowl of swallow, the belle still dey where e dey. Lol

When I tell people I don't gym, they don't believe me. Lol
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.

[/b]"unabashed disarray of a hairline"[b]
Coming from someone who wears someone's hair on her head!

This is a clear testament that you're dumb Asf! You can't decipher between nature (gene) and what's not.

Baldness or receding hairline is no ones fault that's just gene at play. You can't do nada! Except transplant.

Plus who's even bothered about that when the hair does not affect the air he breaths or his health and well being.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by tarantino1: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Davido doesn't know that achieving ur desired body physic requires patience and discipline. I'm naturally a big person. And we have the tendency to be outrageously fat in my family. So growing up I became conscious of my body and what I eat. I try to avoid certain foods. And take more of fibrous foods like beans, fruits and veggies. My best soup remains vegetable soup. And I do constant push up of 50 almost everyday. Then I try as much as possible to create time walk around after work. I walk alot even though I have a car. My younger brothers who aren't as conscious as I am look like 5yrs older than me. With very big stomach. And I'm always wondering how do you guys cope.
Davido is a celebrity for crying out loud. He needs to alws stay physically sharp and healthy. Let him look at people like chris brown and others. It's not easy

Chris brown dey engage in multiple activities wey dey make am lean na.

When he spent four months in prison in 2014, he turned into a fat fûck grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Bbbw: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by kabukabu50(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.

Not hard to find jealous and sad haters like this ewu.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Elidrisy20: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Working doesn't make you loss weight,it only gives you the strength to hit the veejey harder
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by emmaodet: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. cheesy. This guy self,na wa to your music career oh..After so many songs and album wey you don release,yet, Portable only song first you blow grin

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Studyinchina200(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Hi Hater

crackheadZara:
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by 79733139(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2022
crackheadZara:

You just announced that you are bitter and frustrated.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by shegz24(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Classic case of "If e easy , do am"

You actually have to be addicted to gyming, have a gym buddy/partner and have enough time.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by harmony75: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
At all at all worst except you want to be orobo like your friend Cubana. Continue with your exercise don't give up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.