Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,923 members, 7,980,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! (8673 Views)

Qatar 2022: Which Team Are You Rooting For As The Winner? / Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by kenzysmith: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mide1data:
Abeg, let us try to support a team in NPFL, We nigerians love football so we can actually show love 4 d league.

If u get time and money, u can actually watch a match live. And if u don't, u can check up their matches on livescore and goal.com. We can also do well by following their social media handles.

Yes, we all know the league is not at its best, but let us try and do something.

My current team in the NPFL is SHOOTING STARS F.C, Also known as 3SC.

Match played. 24.
current position. 11th.

Next match, against sunshine stars on may 1st.

Drop the team u might be supporting as 4rom now..
nice one bro we need more of this
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
judinho07:
"me i go wit my guys..abia warriors and eyimba of aba...ị envy ifeany uba fc..lol.!!!"

You are a son of the soil

As a proud Aba boy..
Enyimba FC...

Then Abia warriors..
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by fabolousneyo: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Shooting Stars of I Ibadan
Up shooting grin
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by judinho07(m): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

You are a son of the soil

As a proud Aba boy.. Enyimba FC...
Then Abia warriors..
"kpumkwem"!!!
Re: Which NPFL Team Are You Supporting????!!!! by FODA(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2022
Mide1data:

xame here. Next match against sunshine stars of akure.
Ia like they play 0 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON 2013 Champions - Thoughts And Reactions / Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money / Memories Of The Principals' Cup In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.