Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tag That One Person That Was Brilliant Back In Secondary School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tag That One Person That Was Brilliant Back In Secondary School (383 Views)

Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose? / Do You Know Any Successful Person That Didn't Attend Any School? / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tag That One Person That Was Brilliant Back In Secondary School by Light78: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
It has to be Henshaw Grace. That girl was intelligent. It is always 100/100 or 99/100. I wonder how She did it back then.

Let us hear yours.
Re: Tag That One Person That Was Brilliant Back In Secondary School by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
That was me. Called Ghost cause I would sit in one position and read for hours without shifting positions or moving and would recall everything I read with 90% accuracy. The envy nor be here !
Re: Tag That One Person That Was Brilliant Back In Secondary School by tarantino1: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Light78:
It has to be Henshaw Grace. That girl was intelligent. It is always 100/100 or 99/100. I wonder how She did it back then.

Let us hear yours.

Hello. Good evening

Quoted you in another thread of yours but my post got deleted.

I want to send a DM concerning something you posted a while ago. Can I go ahead?

(1) (Reply)

Mactay Sales Academy / Save A Life Please, I Need A Job! / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigeria Custom Service Supplementary CBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.