Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,742 members, 7,952,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wow! 21 Amazing Apps For Nigerian Students - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! 21 Amazing Apps For Nigerian Students (453 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / 18+: 21 Amazing Ways To Love Your Woman - (A Funny Piece But Fact) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! 21 Amazing Apps For Nigerian Students by NigerianCampus: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
All thanks to the internet, you can get almost everything for free on the web. You can also earn money legitimately if you are good. But many Nigerians are oblivious of the tremendous opportunity, information and resources that the internet has to offer.

They wallow in abject poverty while struggling to get data to burn across the social media platforms, talking and chatting with total strangers instead of focusing on their own lives. It is not that bad to chat on the internet but do not waste your precious time arguing with total strangers on social media.

Here I provide you with some great applications that are completely free and offer high value services. This will come in handy to students.

1. As a typical Nigerian student, there will be a time when you may not have data to browse the internet, do your assignments or get academic information from your coursemates. I use Stark VPN to get daily free data. You can try it too!

2. Video editing has become one of the highly demanding skills in the tech world. For those earning money from YouTube channels, I edit my videos using Inshot. It is free and highly reliable.

3. You can also earn money from graphic designs. I design flyers, logos and thumbnails on Canva. It's a great application with unlimited editing tools.

4. Sometimes you take amazing pictures and feel the need to edit or modify some of its aspects. I Photoshop with facetune2. It is easy to use and have great navigation.

5. If you are wondering how to download videos on YouTube and save directly to your device's folder, leg me fill you in. I download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with Tubemate.

6. Opera Mini offers free browsing to MTN and Airtel Subscribers. You can seize this opportunity to download for free. On Operamini, I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music.

7. This is for social media savvies. I use Chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and YouTube.

8. For our female students. Use Flo app. it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation. This app will tell you when you are pregnant and start counting it for you. Very smart right?

9. CamScanner: You can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work! CamScanner has become very popular now.

10. WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit! It is a very helpful application that can allow you to type your assignments without paying someone to do it on their computer. You can open, edit and modify PDFs.

11. Stepapp: for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt. You know Nigerian students trek alot. You will be surprised at your capabilities when you measure the distance and energy burnt.

12. Bamboo: For buying/selling US stocks. This is for those of us with side hustle apart being a student. You can buy stock, monitor the market and sell to earn profit. But you have to learn this concept entirely.

13.Waze: Navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed. This is much better than the Google Map.

14. Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices. A good tip to iPhone users. I know Nigerians love to buy expensive gadgets they cannot manage or maintain.

15. Polycam: For creating 3D models and images. This application is also useful. Of you are in computer science or any department in the faculty of computing, it is a great skill to learn.

16. Password safe: for storing all my password. Some people cannot keep up with passwords they created across multiple platforms. This will keep it for you in one place. It is highly protected so do not fret about breach.

17. Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status. Sometimes you see interesting videos on Facebook and wish to save it. This app has got your back.

18. Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image. You can do this for fun or other things. But it will definitely come in handy one day.

19. Qustodio: parental control app for kids. Not just kids, some of your friends need to be controlled when using your devices. It is a great app to set boundaries.

20. Khan academy, edx, Udemy: free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities. Learn many skills online for free.

21. Photomath: To help solve Maths problems. You can now solve your siblings maths assignments simply by snapping the question. The application will solve the problem for you within seconds. More fun? It is completely offline

Very interesting applications right? Seize this opportunity and install them. This is not an advertisement for the above mentioned applications. I am a student like you and enjoy simplicity.

The internet is a very powerful environment that makes our life easier. You can work with these apps from the comfort of your bed. For those using PC, check the desktop version on Google. Another funny thing is that, you can learn how to use these applications within minutes. Thanks to the professionalism of the developers.

Some of these applications can earn you more money while the others can save you a lot of money. It is up to you to decide which you need. For students in the tech field, I recommend using all.
If you have any questions on the use of any of the above, you can leave me a message using the contact form on the main page of this website.

Source: https://www.nigeriancampus.com.ng/2022/04/wow-21-amazing-apps-for-nigerian-studeb.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! 21 Amazing Apps For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:26am On May 10, 2022
NigerianCampus:
All thanks to the internet, you can get almost everything for free on the web. You can also earn money legitimately if you are good. But many Nigerians are oblivious of the tremendous opportunity, information and resources that the internet has to offer.

They wallow in abject poverty while struggling to get data to burn across the social media platforms, talking and chatting with total strangers instead of focusing on their own lives. It is not that bad to chat on the internet but do not waste your precious time arguing with total strangers on social media.

Here I provide you with some great applications that are completely free and offer high value services. This will come in handy to students.

1. As a typical Nigerian student, there will be a time when you may not have data to browse the internet, do your assignments or get academic information from your coursemates. I use Stark VPN to get daily free data. You can try it too!

2. Video editing has become one of the highly demanding skills in the tech world. For those earning money from YouTube channels, I edit my videos using Inshot. It is free and highly reliable.

3. You can also earn money from graphic designs. I design flyers, logos and thumbnails on Canva. It's a great application with unlimited editing tools.

4. Sometimes you take amazing pictures and feel the need to edit or modify some of its aspects. I Photoshop with facetune2. It is easy to use and have great navigation.

5. If you are wondering how to download videos on YouTube and save directly to your device's folder, leg me fill you in. I download only youtube videos, straight to my phone with Tubemate.

6. Opera Mini offers free browsing to MTN and Airtel Subscribers. You can seize this opportunity to download for free. On Operamini, I use a website called tubidy to search and download any kind of music.

7. This is for social media savvies. I use Chrome to navigate and restore any Instagram lost page, search and monitor my social media apps and YouTube.

8. For our female students. Use Flo app. it tracks menstrual cycles and ovulation. This app will tell you when you are pregnant and start counting it for you. Very smart right?

9. CamScanner: You can use this App to scan documents even on transit as far as you have the documents and your phone with you, and you can also send direct mails through the CamScanner, it's very efficient especially when you are always on transit and need to attend to office work! CamScanner has become very popular now.

10. WPS Office: I call this App office assistant! Typing, edit, creating templates and preparing schedules!! Makes your work easy even on transit! It is a very helpful application that can allow you to type your assignments without paying someone to do it on their computer. You can open, edit and modify PDFs.

11. Stepapp: for fitness. To track how many footsteps I take everyday..also analyzes amount of calories burnt. You know Nigerian students trek alot. You will be surprised at your capabilities when you measure the distance and energy burnt.

12. Bamboo: For buying/selling US stocks. This is for those of us with side hustle apart being a student. You can buy stock, monitor the market and sell to earn profit. But you have to learn this concept entirely.

13.Waze: Navigation map. Gives up to date information eg traffic, tells you when there's a police around, indicates your current speed. This is much better than the Google Map.

14. Total files: for downloading and listening to music offline for free on iPhone and other IOS devices. A good tip to iPhone users. I know Nigerians love to buy expensive gadgets they cannot manage or maintain.

15. Polycam: For creating 3D models and images. This application is also useful. Of you are in computer science or any department in the faculty of computing, it is a great skill to learn.

16. Password safe: for storing all my password. Some people cannot keep up with passwords they created across multiple platforms. This will keep it for you in one place. It is highly protected so do not fret about breach.

17. Video downloader for Facebook: for downloading videos and Facebook status. Sometimes you see interesting videos on Facebook and wish to save it. This app has got your back.

18. Photolab: for editing pictures into cartoon like image. You can do this for fun or other things. But it will definitely come in handy one day.

19. Qustodio: parental control app for kids. Not just kids, some of your friends need to be controlled when using your devices. It is a great app to set boundaries.

20. Khan academy, edx, Udemy: free education certificate in thousands or courses from top universities. Learn many skills online for free.

21. Photomath: To help solve Maths problems. You can now solve your siblings maths assignments simply by snapping the question. The application will solve the problem for you within seconds. More fun? It is completely offline

Very interesting applications right? Seize this opportunity and install them. This is not an advertisement for the above mentioned applications. I am a student like you and enjoy simplicity.

The internet is a very powerful environment that makes our life easier. You can work with these apps from the comfort of your bed. For those using PC, check the desktop version on Google. Another funny thing is that, you can learn how to use these applications within minutes. Thanks to the professionalism of the developers.

Some of these applications can earn you more money while the others can save you a lot of money. It is up to you to decide which you need. For students in the tech field, I recommend using all.
If you have any questions on the use of any of the above, you can leave me a message using the contact form on the main page of this website.

Source: https://www.nigeriancampus.com.ng/2022/04/wow-21-amazing-apps-for-nigerian-studeb.html?m=1
how do you guys connect to stack, not connecting for me

(1) (Reply)

Glitters Pictures Frames / If Kitchen Utensils Could Talk, Which Would Be The Rudest? / 8 Ways To Keep A Woman Happy In Bed | Make Her Come Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.