Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Yul Edochie, 3 Other Nollywood Actors Who Have Two Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie, 3 Other Nollywood Actors Who Have Two Wives (732 Views)

Esama Of Benin, Igbinedion Hosts Ini Edo, Zubby Michael & Other Nollywood Stars / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Leye Kuti Acquires Porsche And 3 Other New Cars At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie, 3 Other Nollywood Actors Who Have Two Wives by Geraldsergio95(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nollywood actors like Yul Edochie recently unveiled his second wife, Judy Austin Moghalu and the news has set social media ablaze.

Generally, marriage is the union of two people to become husband and wife. And there are various kinds of marriage relationships, monogamy- is the marriage of one man and one wife while Polygamy is the marriage of one man and more than one wife.

Despite the horror stories of polygamy and the adverse effect on society, children, and the world, some Nollywood actors have decided to tread the path of Polygamy. Some of these celebrity Nigerians are from the Yoruba acting industry and others are from the Igbo speaking.

While a polygamous marriage may have worked well for a few of these Nollywood actors, for others all hell has been loose.

Take a look at Yul Edochie and 4 other Nollywood actors that are married to more than one woman.

[Read More]

https://clacified.com/entertainment/16/yul-edochie-3-other-nollywood-actors-who-have-two-wives

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, 3 Other Nollywood Actors Who Have Two Wives by WondaBeauty(f): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
where are their pictures?

(1) (Reply)

“I Miss My Mum So Much” – Mavin Signee, Crayon Reveals He’s Not Gone Home To His / I Was Born Into A Family With So Many Generational Curses”: Williams Uchemba Sha / Don Jazzy Hits The Gym After Tiwa Savage’s Praising Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.