Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,279 members, 7,884,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Thousand Pass Out From NYSC Today To Join POS Vendor. No Job - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thousand Pass Out From NYSC Today To Join POS Vendor. No Job (421 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thousand Pass Out From NYSC Today To Join POS Vendor. No Job by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
First congrats to thousands of Nigeria Youth that Pass Out From NYSC today

Big congrats to you all, But just to remind you guys, that. The best time to start is now, start hunting for job or start creating Job for yourself

But should you find yourself among those populating the POS Business, Such is Life

This is welcome to Nigeria

From NairaLearn BIG Congrats to all
Re: Thousand Pass Out From NYSC Today To Join POS Vendor. No Job by exCHRISTIAN: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin

The guy above me na skitter.

Btw, before I dumped Christianity there is a good paying scam inside it, the church bizz.

Those pastors na direct 419
grin grin grin grin

I you no gerrret gerrat of here

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Extends Service Year Of 42 Corps Members, Rewards 15 In Anambra / How Immigration Document Exposed NYSC DG Of Age Forgery To Remain In Army / Looking For Additional Income? Here Is One Flexible And Reliable Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.