Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,961 members, 7,876,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mention Their Names So As To Help Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Their Names So As To Help Others (637 Views)

What's A Mistake You Learned The Hard Way That You Can Now Help Others Avoid? / Start Calling Your Boyfriend This Names So That His PENIS Will Grow / List Of Noise Maker.. Mention Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Forteman: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
We all know how foodstuffs and other commodities are very PRICEY in the market these days.
Mention the name of that market in your area where you buy things at low-cost/cheap. You might be helping someone reading this.

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by HopeVictor: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
There's no expensive market from my own take..

It's how you price and negotiate that matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Forteman: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes some people are really good when it comes to negotiating. I had a gf then who's very good at it. Whenever i followed her to the market, I always pitied those she bought things from.
HopeVictor:
There's no expensive market from my own take..

It's how you price and negotiate that matters.

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Lilsameey: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everywhere just worst for here.

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Officialgarri: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Forteman:
Yes some people are really good when it comes to negotiating. I had a gf then who's very good at it. Whenever i followed her to the market, I always pitied those she bought things from.
I remember I stopped following mumcy to market.

I no wan hear say dem dey beat your mama and you stand dey look.
Make she continue to dey carry her husband join body. I no get strength

2 Likes

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Forteman: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Officialgarri:

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by MainForeigner: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everywhere seems to be the same, you might get a better deal with your negotiation skill.

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Tokskob2008: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Officialgarri:

Lol.....Yoruba go talk say "ko gba ko di ja" meaning "I no gree price no fit cause fight" so I don't see any reason why a customer pricing your goods should cause a fight between you two.

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by tnerro1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Go to any village market near you, even the rich now go there also

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Officialgarri: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Lol.....Yoruba go talk say "ko gba ko di ja" meaning "I no gree price no fit cause fight" so I don't see any reason why a customer pricing your goods should cause a fight between you two.
So someone selling market hasn't told you "oga commot for here "

The polite ones will even ask you to check the next store, perhaps, they might sell to you grin

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Forteman: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ur baba no try
tnerro1:
Go to any village market near you, even the rich now go there also

Sai baba
Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Bahamas95(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
I am a very good cook but to buy foodstuffs from the market is a big problem........ My girlfriend/female friends help me with that.

I only buy things am sure of the price like carton of noodles etc. Not stuffs that need negotiation because those market women go take me shine.

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by Boogyman557: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool For doz niggaz wey de find to buy better WEED for ikeja..

Around 7pm down.. JAZZ in computer VILLAGE UNDER bridge...

Ask any CODED Nigga around der, sey u de look for kunle jeje and u one buy WEED!

the MANCHI WEED de strong WELL WELL..

one rap na 100h..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by tnerro1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Forteman:
Ur baba no try

I reject it IJN

1 Like

Re: Mention Their Names So As To Help Others by 1872ai: 1:47am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:

So someone selling market hasn't told you "oga commot for here "

The polite ones will even ask you to check the next store, perhaps, they might sell to you grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please What Do You Think Someone Would Lose For Not Being In A Relationship / Women! / Addressing The Myth Of Age Difference In Relationships Or Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.