Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,956 members, 7,927,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Redmi Phone's - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Phone's (441 Views)

What To Ask The Seller When Getting A Redmi Phone / My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken / Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Phone's by mosho2good: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Just last month I created a thread concerning my redmi note 9 https://www.nairaland.com/7053255/redmi-phones-scam that just switch off on it own and only showing the redmi sign.
Just yesterday same thing happen with my sister phone, it just off on it own and it showing this on the screen and the phone won't off until the battery is drain.

Re: Redmi Phone's by Jazzman01: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
mosho2good:
Just last month I created a thread concerning my redmi note 9 https://www.nairaland.com/7053255/redmi-phones-scam that just switch off on it own and only showing the redmi sign.
Just yesterday same thing happen with my sister phone, it just off on it own and it showing this on the screen and the phone won't off until the battery is drain.

Redmi phones are wack. We told you but you wouldn't listen and their marketers are all over the place on Nairaland trying their best to convince more people to buy.
Visit their thread in the phone section, you will see that it is full of complains from disgruntled users. If you talk, they will call you a Tecno or infinix marketer meanwhile Tecno and infinix are more reliable than the trash Xiaomi are dishing out.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phone's by SweetBuns(f): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Your phone booted to recovery, meaning the core compartments of said phone is still in order. If only this one here sought to cure his ignorance on something you clearly know nothing about, you chose to show yourself here and display your ignorance

The phone probably booted to recovery because the system boot files for your OS is corrupted.

Download and Flash Generic adbs tools on your PC from Google, put your phone on fastboot, install drivers for your phone and then flash a miui package (which you will download) for your phone using the command centre of your PC on the adb platform.

The OS will flash and Your phone Will be as good as new.

This won't take you up to 30 minutes if you know your way around and will cost you no more than 4 gigs of data, all done from your house.

But no, complaining is a better way of dealing with the problem. I shake my head for you.
Even a girl wouldn't whine as much as you, a fully grown man grin

Jazzman01:

Redmi phones are wack. We told you but you wouldn't listen and their marketers are all over the place on Nairaland trying their best to convince more people to buy.
Visit their thread in the phone section, you will see that it is full of complains from disgruntled users. If you talk, they will call you a Tecno or infinix marketer meanwhile Tecno and infinix are more reliable than the rubbish Xiaomi are dishing out.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix My Whatsapp Looking For Backup Problem? / I'm Looking For Job Or An Internship As A Full Stack Web Developer / Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.