Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

How I Became A Blood-money Ritualist In 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Became A Blood-money Ritualist In 2017 (674 Views)

Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Blood-money Ritualist In 2017 by ChukaNdu(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Growing up in the typical Igbo business-man environment in Abuja, with a father who is a trader in building materials, I always heard stories of men who couldn't feed well and after some years did money ritual and became very rich.

As a young boy, I would avoid such men, and would never take their money-gifts no matter how tempting it was. I didn't want to turn to tortoise abeg.

Never did I know that I was going to be referred to as a Ritualist one day by traders who saw fast money as an ill-gotten wealth. Lol

I went from climbing the back of trailers and pickups, loading doors (like a garage boy) in 2016 while I was doing my apprenticeship, to a brand-new car, one year after I finished learning to be a trader, in 2017.

There is a kind of money you will make in Nigeria and the uneducated and uninformed will quickly conclude that you are a Ritualist or a yahoo boy.

And you won't blame them. That is how our people are wired. And it was not as if I was as rich as Dangote or E-Money ooh. It was the rapid change in my finances that made them conclude so. LOL

So what changed my financial life so much that some few people started to say I had joined a money cult?

Well, the answer is "INFORMATION".

I was fortunate to be exposed to secrets of making money online, by mastering one skill after the other. I was really hungry and broke, so I invested all I got into these skills which I came across in 2014/2015 and by 2017 I was able to buy a nice car and had some other necessities of life. I started to ball very fast.

Sometimes I sit back and ask myself:

What if I ignored to learn creative writing?

What if I didn't learn how to become a blogger?

What if I didn't sign up for newsletters of opportunities from experts?

What if I used my mobile data to watch movies Instead of watching countless training videos online?

What if I used that my saved-up money to impress a girl instead of buying those courses that empowered me?

Where would I have been today?

Are you exposed to information and secrets that will make your neighbors call you a ritualist out of ignorance of the money present in Online skills, or are you going to ignore the INFORMATION flying around and live in doubt and then later regret it?

The ball is in your court. But if you asked me to advise you on the most profitable path to follow, then my advice will be for you to make use of the information which I have provided on my website. Learn an online skill. Be passionate and be dedicated to that skill, and change your financial story forever.

To begin a legitimate side hustle with a tested and profitable digital skill, access my Top 20 Handpicked Skills That Can Give You Extra Income, Visit my website link on my profile signature.

Re: How I Became A Blood-money Ritualist In 2017 by ipobarethieves: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
sad
Re: How I Became A Blood-money Ritualist In 2017 by Prechgold1180(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s][/s]
Re: How I Became A Blood-money Ritualist In 2017 by Cashio(m): 3:11am On Apr 29, 2022
De hustle is real

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Destiny Etiko Gifts Her Gateman’s Daughter Scholarship / I'm In Love With Tiwa Savage / The Full Story On The Burna Boy Shooting At Cubana Club (dj Obi, Obi Cubana)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.