Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,417 members, 7,940,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline (1080 Views)

Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2022
WICKED:
My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, Made me Disabled, My Hand Got Amputated over Fears My Beauty Will Attract Men to Date Me-ROSELINE Victory O’Neill

… ‘I caught him at different times in the past cheating on me, bringing in different women to our matrimonial bed, then I forgave him’

*Michael Agbaje arrested after failing to honor police investigation

*Detectives from force headquarters in Abuja picked up suspect’s blood brother, Paul Tony Agbaje, accused of threatening to kill Roseline because of her pursuit for justice

*“We both had our HIV status check before we got married on November 24, 2018, the result came out negative. Months after marriage my husband started bringing different women on our matrimonial bed. He later tested positive for HIV which he concealed away from me. I confronted him about it and he told me he owed me no explanation. I forgave my husband and remained in the marriage. As a Caterer who sells food at a stand in Cultural Centre Field, Calabar, my life changed for the worse on December 27, 2020. My husband always collects every profit I make and spends it on different women. I had to keep fending for myself so I don’t starve. On that particular day, customers kept trooping in, and I sold my food till 11pm. I called the cab that used to take me home, the phone rang many times but got no response. Lots of people laid on the field till day break. I tried to reach my husband over the phone by then, but he did not pick up. And then saw one of my old classmates whom we chatted briefly. I had to rest my head on the plastic chair I sat on to sell food till day break. In the wee hours of the morning, my husband called me, I quickly picked his call, told him the challenges I faced after I sold my food and asked why he did not pick my call. He started calling me a PROSTITUTE and that he would deal with me since he knew my natural beauty will attract men to me”
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/wicked-my-husband-stabbed-me-13-times-made-me-disabled-my-hand-got-amputated-over-fears-my-beauty-will-attract-men-to-date-me-roseline-victory-oneill-i-caught-him/

Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Why are some people wicked?
Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2022
again:"THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!!!!"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by DonBenny77(m): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Husband and wife matter.
Let's wait to hear from the husband like nairaland elders will say
No justification for the brutality but that story about sleeping in plastic chair still daybreak be funny, madam don go do daybreak somewhere. Oga is mad but something drives him mad
Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by NAIJASTANDARD71: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Detectives from Police Force Headquarters already arrested the husband
Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Why are some human beings heartless and so cruel,?

the last time I tried killing a goat the screams and cries from that goat alone even made me feel remorseful and bad sad, now imagine the guts of some individuals inflicting injuries and pain to there fellow human beings........no wonder God regretted creating human beings in Genesis 6:5-6. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by flemsy15(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2022
very cold world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by Fashionista01(f): 2:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Stay away from abusive relationship, people will not listen until they are injured or killed.

The handwriting is always on the wall, don't ignore it.

Consider your safety first before the benefits.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by GOFRONT(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2022
And as we talk, A woman somewhere is passing through marital horror that is even more than this one here...........

A man who was HIV negative when the marriage started.......barely a month into the marriage, he changed his status to HIV positive
due to his philandering lifestyle.........Guys you see, you see now, you see why the elders would advice to stay away from married women??......because their husband may have injected a truckload of HIV into their blood system.

A married woman is sweet, but when you sleep with her, then you Contract HIV.

8 out of 10 married Women are HIV positive and their husband brought it upon them due to community preeq servicing too many side chicks.

1 Like

Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Your husband was cheating with different women on your matrimonial bed and got HIV, yet he refused to explain himself to you, he
also collects the money you make from your business. He definitely was beating you regularly, yet you stayed there, you will see how easy life will be with one hand gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Waiting for the remaining news
Re: WICKED: My Husband Stabbed Me 13 Times, My Hand Got Amputated-roseline by Ternistacle(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
I remember this story at Calabar .... Chai sorry oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nbm Of Africa Unveil Safety Initiative With Frsc / Police Arrest Fake Chief Judge, & Fake Nysc Officials / Female Banker Defrauds Customer N3m, Blames Uncertainty For Her Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.