Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,709 members, 7,972,620 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:24 PM

Have You, Watched Man Of God? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You, Watched Man Of God? (305 Views)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You, Watched Man Of God? by withVoke(f): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Z5THm9D18

In this video, we did a full movie review of the latest Nollywood movie on Netflix titled Man of God. Starring Akah Nani, Osas Ighodaro, Dorcas Shola Fapson, Mawuli Gavor.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Practitioners Needs To Learn & Relearn Their Fields - Nnabuike Okoro / Exiled As A Child Over A Puzzling Death, 25 Years Later She Returns As An ..... / My Girl & I Featured On This Love Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.