Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! (39689 Views)

Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video / Profiling The Beauty Of Lagos: The Sights And The Sounds / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bayse one estate

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Asianjollof007: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
You will love to live in ibadan city, a peaceful and lovely place to be and invest

moving there soon to locate a babershop. I hope say fine and neat girls dey sha, like lagos and ogun girls.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hh

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ibadan, more.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ibadan oloyole

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
To live you say??

God forbid. No be me and you. I reject that advice.
I like my life so much. I like seeing my head still stuck in my shoulders and all my organs intact.
Shebi you understand waraimin.

Modified: I didn't call names o, so let nobody ban me here or else I will do dry fasting for that person.
what can you say about the Igbos brainless ipob yoot who sees Ibadan as NYC?
meanwhile buses and trucks brings in Dotians into Ibadan every seconds in masses

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
hahahahaha..trash trash trash..Everything FG

Islandlady:
I bet you most of these pictures are in their natural form without filters...Are you blind
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by omoh5064: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is my 11th years in ibadan... great and cool city. With small money u fit still ball things are not that expensive here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by farem: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
Nice.

But, this is the Ibadan we love and cherish.

That's because it is of ancient.
The independence or post-independence cities and towns don't have this. They were once thatched roofed settlements

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
More on ib

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy grin
Moreee

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by effort1: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
Nice.

But, this is the Ibadan we love and cherish.

Yes, Ibadan has both the old and new buildings. There is no denying that. I'm sure some of your igbo blodas in Ibadan stay under some of those brown roofs.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
And more..

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hhhj

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by od501: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
then allow igbos to fix the problem in Nigeria kiss Stay woke,Stay safe PETER OBI OF NIGERIA IS A GOAL COME 2023 NO HATE CAN STOP IT

Nigeria don't deserve it. Everybody should go and develop their region. Divide Nigeria today, save lives.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by ariesbull: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
JoeyBlue72:

Worse of it all, they don't even have any domestic Airport not to talk of International Airport!!! Make them try upgrade abeg!! Living on past glory
this is yoruba capital city.... Remember

Oh, they abandoned it for Lagos
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
od501:

Nigeria don't deserve it. Everybody should go and develop their region. Divide Nigeria today, save lives.
That will be okey too wink

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Thomasankara(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
u be prospective UI babe?
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by franudi: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Brown roofers
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by ariesbull: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Factshunter:
More on ib
this is cute I must say
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Stanley1155: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Op Please I wish to know the brand of the phone you used.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
More....

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Asapchris(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Nice photoshot we are one Nigeria REMEMBER TO VOTE PETER OBI OF NIGERIA 2023
Now we are one Nigeria after the insult and hatred to SW & North huh? Bro it too lateā€¦..
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Solatium(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Armaggedon:
Everything you have posted is Federal structure. Speaks volumes!

No wonder some people tremble at the mention of self determination.

Those things exists before Nigeria independence,it was amalgamation of Nigeria and integration of Regions into a Unitary System by one Nonentity of Igbo origin called Nzeogwu Kaduna that rob the Western region of those things.
Go back and study proper history before you further display your ignorance
Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Moreeee!!

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Factshunter: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin cheesy

Re: Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! by Purekween(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Fake edited pictures copied from Enugu, Ibadan we all know is a backward state with many brown roof which I don't want to post out of my love for their ancient buildings and maintaining their culture of non developmental neutrality and they can't build this kind of houses.

Where is the money coming from, hope not from skull mining of follow Nigerian skulls, those that want to reach the no man's land at peace.

God bless South West and Eastern region.
I weak oh, I probably don't know Ibadan well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend / Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident / Ibom Air Acquires 6th Aircraft (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.