Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Surface Laptop Go Review:best Mini Laptop You Shouldn’t Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Surface Laptop Go Review:best Mini Laptop You Shouldn’t Buy (252 Views)

NOW AVAILABLE: Insurance For The Laptop You Purchase From Us / 2021 Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. I7-11,16gb, 512gb.. SOLD SOLD / The Best Laptop You Can Buy In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surface Laptop Go Review:best Mini Laptop You Shouldn’t Buy by mvvrevies: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
I absolutely love the laptop Go, but it’s far too expensive for what you get.

The surface laptop Go is hands down my favorite laptop of the year, whatcha is makes it so hard to say you shouldn’t buy it.

Pretty much from the moment I opened the box, I knew i’d Love it. From the gorgeous I’ve blue Color of the Review unit to the minuscule size, light weight and impressive portability, it was perfect. Even using it was a nice and alps a great experience to me – despite the older, slower internals Microsoft opted for the surface laptop Go handled most of my day to day tasks with the ease.

I’ve long felt that Microsoft’s Surface devices was expensive for what they offered, although not always unreasonably so. For the surface pro or laptop, both devices offer similar performance and a heightened build quality compared to the competition along with a similar buy often slightly higher price.

My hope with the surface laptops Go was that it was that it would break that trend with a truly affordable option that surpassed the competition. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.

unfortunately, the higher – than expected price puts the laptop Go – and myself- in an awkward spot.On the one hand, I think the laptop Go is an excellent computer, especially for fans of small form- factor PCs. The laptop Go is mostly unmatched in the windows laptop space. On the other hand, it took only a few minutes of browsing on Best Buy to find laptops with similar guts to the laptop Go with much cheaper prices.
Read more

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop For Sale / INFINIX 32" HD INFTV32X1 + Free Wall Bracket / Lenovo 765803U Laptop Review & Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.