Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Prepare A Delicious Chicken Curry Sauce - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare A Delicious Chicken Curry Sauce (409 Views)

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare A Delicious Chicken Curry Sauce by Suntwist: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
HOW TO PREPARE A DELICIOUS CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE

Hello, my wonderful readers, it’s the last weekend of April and I want to say a big thank you to you all. Without you guys, I won’t be here.

Let’s talk about how you can make your loved ones happy with our amazing recipe for the chicken curry sauce.

Chicken has always been the favourite of most people. You can have your chicken in whatever way you want without losing that delicious taste it gives to your mouth. That is why we would take you on a journey on how to prepare the best chicken curry sauce that would leave your guest asking for more. This recipe could melt the heart of anyone and they will give you whatever you ask for.

So, are you ready to go on this journey with me? If you can I get a “yes”? Sure, you are ready.

Let’s get right to it...

INGREDIENTS

1. Chicken

2. Green, red and yellow bell pepper (chopped)

3. Sliced onions

4. Garlic

5. Ginger

6. Frozen carrots(you could use fresh carrots)

7. Curry powder

8. Chicken seasoning

9. Thyme

10. Vegetable oil

11. Salt to taste

12. Nutmeg

13. Scotch bonnet

14. Green beans

COOKING STEPS

1. Start by cooking the chicken

INGREDIENTS

A. Garlic

B. Thyme

C. Ginger

D. Curry powder

E. Chicken seasoning powder

F. Nutmeg

Put the chicken into a pot and add the grated garlic and ginger, chicken seasoning powder, nutmeg, thyme and curry powder. Stir and allow to cook for about 10-12 minutes.

When the chicken is cooked, remove it from the stock.

To another pot of medium heat, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and fry the chicken.

2. Add the vegetable oil to a pot on medium heat, allow to heat and add the sliced onions and scotch bonnet. Saute for about 5 minutes.

3. Drain the stock from the chaffs of the grated ginger and garlic into the pot. Add 3-4 cups of water. Add chicken seasoning powder, nutmeg, and curry powder and allow to boil.

4. When the content in step 3 has boiled, add your vegetables (carrots, green beans, red, yellow and green bell peppers)

Note; if you’re using fresh carrots, add the carrots first and simmer for 2 minutes before adding the rest of the vegetables. Add the chicken to the content in the pot and add salt to taste.

5. Dissolve the cornstarch in cold water. This will help thicken the sauce. Pour the cornstarch into the pot and allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes.

CONGRATULATIONS, THE CHICKEN CURRY SAUCE IS READY.

Serve with any food of your choice.

Have an enjoyable weekend. Tell us if you enjoyed it in the comment section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kitkat Cake|customized Cake Online Hyderabad - Cakesmash.in / Simple Green Themed Cake Design For Boys - DIY / Minecraft Cake|customized Cakes In Hyderabad - Cakesmash.in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.