Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,222 members, 7,923,140 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! (29731 Views)

Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Vote For Victor Moses As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Holysuck(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Make person pls help me send ₦200 ,to withdraw my last 500h .
Make i use am chop food cos of hunger
02. .76 .232 .889
G t ba nk
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Rahzee247: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
https:///+jiJtCHtUSn4yMzM0 join my link on telegram for sure 5-10 odds. pay after winning. No scamming
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Rahzee247: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
https:///+jiJtCHtUSn4yMzM0 join my link on telegram for sure 5-10 odds. pay after winning. No scamming. WhatsApp 07033326880
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Kelvin3476: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
damola1:
I prefer mane
U CN ALSO PREFER ORIGI BUT SALAH IS BEST
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Kelvin3476: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Joshph:
I still feel Mane is a better player when compared to Sallah.
U STIL FEEL , BUT THATS NT THE TRUTH. THERE IS NO WAY U CAN COMPARE THEM .
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Emma1Oj(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
I don't know why I brain and heart still prefer Mane to Sallah..

I would have been much happier if it was Mane that got this award.

Any Mane for Balo de or.
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Blaqroman0000: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
The only Muslim that celebrate Christmas
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by DavSagacity(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
paulolee:
congrats man...he is simply the best player in the epl followed closely by kelvin de bruyne and de gea..
sallah is simply the reason why Liverpool are on top form and any injury on sallah means disaster for Liverpool no matter d form of mane, jota or luiz, dts why klopp hardly rest or sub him even during his bad form after AFCON..
assuming he is European, he would be offered a big wage pack n he would not be in money talks with reds bcoz he has paid his dues in gold..
forget it. Even if He's an English ma, the truth remains that Liverpool does not and cannot pay such outrageous money to it's players at the moment. The fact that they aren't paying such money does not mean they do not appreciate what he's doing at Anfield. Anfield is the place to be right now. No right thinking player will want to leave the club particularly this amazing season that things are working out fine and have chances to win various trophies.
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by vickydevoka(m): 2:50am On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
congrats man...he is simply the best player in the epl followed closely by kelvin de bruyne and de gea..
sallah is simply the reason why Liverpool are on top form and any injury on sallah means disaster for Liverpool no matter d form of mane, jota or luiz, dts why klopp hardly rest or sub him even during his bad form after AFCON..
assuming he is European, he would be offered a big wage pack n he would not be in money talks with reds bcoz he has paid his dues in gold..
U de make sense until u put degae. U no talk mane, benaldo silver or even Diaz way de hot
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Lanre1st(m): 4:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations to Mo Salah 'The underrated King of soccer'. It well deserved.

For those using is current form to judge for whole season, sure his form is not as vibe as we expected only after AFCON, but his important for team on field and his contributions is incomparable. You will hardly see klopps subtitute him in a match.
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Akhee: 4:49am On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
What about Maguire? You forgot him
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Teymanhenry(f): 5:49am On Apr 30, 2022
paulolee:
he's not been scoring goals of late remember? Without him they've got Mane, Jota, Diaz, Origi, Ferminho. Pls don't exaggerated
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Amanda002: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Henimoni:
Wow

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 430/$ I have a friend I can refer you to him on Amazon gift card I hope you are not a ripper

Cashapp funds 450/$ I have both Male tag and female tag and I have U.K account to receive funds

Greendot funds 425/$

Apple pay funds 410/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 390/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 380/$

Gemini funds 405/$

Movo funds 420/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb 93#

iTunes card 375/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 425/$

Steam wallet gift card 395/$

Apple gift card 405/$

Sephora gift card 400/$

Razergold 465/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

Whatsapp
+2347 01 5579432
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by sudeba(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2022
Jh0wsef:
I still use this guy score for Fifa. The goal mad. lol. Wish i could upload.

Guy pls upload am. That is left leg is magic.
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by innocentjohn(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
he deserves it
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by kokkubabboni421(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Okhuadams:
Religion for you and your 2 likes
Take your frustration elsewhere Chief
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Aaay: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oh
Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Okhuadams(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
kokkubabboni421:

Take your frustration elsewhere Chief
Chief elsewhere frustration your take

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022! by Jh0wsef(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
sudeba:

Guy pls upload am. That is left leg is magic.

grin grin drop your WhatsApp number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi Daughter Shahida Sanusi's Wedding "Fathiha" (Photos) / Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.