Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North (24255 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Benwems(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I based it on the possibility not likelihood,that's why I used the word "may" instead of "can".

It's possible that SS and SE may support Tinubu,because the wave may change...

SE can't support tinubu or any yoruba person because you already know why

SS dislikes tinubu a lot. they can only support osinbajo but not tinubu because they know tinubu is very corrupt.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by emmnprince(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
post=112379577:
Children of hate, perdition and frustration, una see una life outside so.
Una bitter lifestyle just dey start.
Corrupt swines dem tongue

Just examine your life closely and you will not only see but come to understand that you're one of those children with those attributes you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by johntolu: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omenka:
Those people will soon call for Reno's head.

He said even Rotimi Amaechi..., meaning, even as popular as Amaechi is, they don't know him. This means Obi Pandora is a COMPLETELY unknown entity.

cheesy

That's not to say Reno isn't a colourful buffoon anyway.

UncommonLogic:
Only a low IQ mumu or a denial person that loves to live in falsehood and sentiments will not see what this fool just posted. Apart from the personal insult on Tinubu, Renomonkey is correct.
If APC should make the stupid mistake of fielding Osinbanjo, in fact I'll say congratulations to PDP even before the election.
The only way Osinbanjo can win is if PDP nominate someone like Obi. Any Northerner will beat him blue black.
At the end of the day the contest will be between Tinubu and Atiku. It will be close but I'm rooting for Tinubu.

'Painment', taken to a different dimension. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by seunmsg(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
sapele914:
But the irony is that APC will never give their ticket to a Southern Muslim, Christian Association of Nigeria will never agree, let alone Adeboye & Redeemed Christian Church of God, unless APC as a party is ready to vacate Aso Rock because of one selfish man’s ambition, like Jonathan did in 2015 to pdp?

The winner of the primary election will be the candidate of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Forgodsgrace: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Lets be watching in PETER OBI OF Nigeria 2023 we Stand!!!

Forget sentiment ,OBi can’t win any presidential election till 2043

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Dynamicboss: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Lets be watching in PETER OBI OF Nigeria 2023 we Stand!!!

Let me tell the truth. I wish Peter could be our president but that man's name is not on the lip of any Northerners. If you doubt me, take a bus and tour North West and North East regions. Maybe he can pull full weight in SE, some in SS and few in SW and NC regions. Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by johntolu: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Benwems:

SE can't support tinubu or any yoruba person because you already know why

SS dislikes tinubu a lot. they can only support osinbajo but not Tinubu because they know tinubu is very corrupt.

I guess it is probably the hatred that SS & SE regions have for Alameisigha, Ibori and Kalu that made the two regions, to be 'die-hard supporters' of Turakin Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar, who was described by his boss, of being 'extremely corrupt' when he was in government.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/278869-exclusive-god-will-never-forgive-me-if-i-support-atiku-for-president-obasanjo.html
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dynamicboss:

Let me tell the truth. I wish Peter could be our president but that man's name is not on the lip of any Northerners. If you doubt me, take a bus and tour North West and North East regions. Maybe he can pull full weight in SE, some in SS and few in SW and NC regions. Time will tell
so is other political candidate Nw and NE,obi is a goal in Ss SE NC SW him done win election naw with this votes so relax campaign never start you go confirm when e start
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Dynamicboss: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
so is other political candidate Nw and NE,obi is a goal in Ss SE NC SW him done win election naw with this votes so relax campaign never start you go confirm when e start

Dude, SE has the lowest PVC in the country. Obi can be a goal in SE and to an extent SS but can't lock SW and NC let alone NW and NE regions. You will remember this post next year by God's grace and we will be alive in good health. No say I no tell you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dynamicboss:

Dude, SE has the lowest PVC in the country. Obi can be a goal in SE and to an extent SS but can't lock SW and NC let alone NW and NE regions. You will remember this post next year by God's grace and we will be alive in good health. No say I no tell you.
you forget election is by electrical know if peter gets vote from SE,SS and SW and NC with his vice from NE HE WILL WIN THAT'S THE TRUTH.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Sunnyja: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
trutharena:

Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the North bro.

You can see I mentioned APC structure, that is what will be used in the North.

Kano, Katsina, & Kaduna are fully APC states. Their candidate will get nothing less than 60-65% in those states except Kaduna that can be 50/50.

Borno and some states in the NE will give APC win over Atiku. Atiku has no cult followeship in the North and can only inherit PDP structure.

Atiku is not Buhari, he has no followership except those which PDP give to him. That’s why anytime he contest independently of two major party, he always perform woefully below 2million votes.
No Northerner will leave his Muslim brother and to vote Tinubu no matter the party. Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Amalekki: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
He didn't even deem Peter Obi worthy of a mention.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by onuman: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Reno Omokri, your anti Igbo campaign is taking you to suicide side. Enough.

Who recognized Obasanjo in the north before zoning was considered to make him become president of Nigeria?

Who recognized Yar'Adua in the north before zoning was considered to make him president of Nigeria.
Reno, your inferiority complex is showing off on you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by onuman: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dynamicboss:

A presidential candidate needs to win 25% of votes in 24 states.
.NW and NE have 13 states proliferated in there.
Peter Obi can get 25% of votes in about five of the NW and NE states.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by onuman: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1520037780616851461?s=21&t=IAqHDP_WXpu3GDNLwGKgwA

Here this instead of hear this. Reno Omokri, edit your writings before rushing to the post icon. You make a fool of yourself in some of your posts.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
nzeobi:

Stop calculating a candidates chance only from his zone, we are engaging in intellectual discourse not beer parlour assumptions
Obi's chances will only measure up if he runs against someone like Osibanjo or Ameachi, though anyone of those candidate will defeat him anytime anyday.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
post=112379573:

STARBOY AND ZULUM we want.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we shall get come 2023.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, na part 2 we go take wounjure una.
We go teach una Politics 123 cool

Meanwhile,
On a parting shot......

I love the way you're going about this unlike those trying to downplay the magnanimity and generosity of Tinubu cos of Osinbajo. I will also support Prof if he miraculously defeats the Colossus himself- Tinubu. PDP will never be an option for me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sunnyja:
No Northerner will leave his Muslim brother and to vote Tinubu no matter the party. Know this and have peace of mind.

Is Tinubu a Christian?

Did same Northerners not vote Abiola a Muslim southerner?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by 1872yc: 5:00am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
This is trying time for ibo especially princeOfLagos pig
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by miketayo(m): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2022
trutharena:

Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the North bro.

You can see I mentioned APC structure, that is what will be used in the North.

Kano, Katsina, & Kaduna are fully APC states. Their candidate will get nothing less than 60-65% in those states except Kaduna that can be 50/50.

Borno and some states in the NE will give APC win over Atiku. Atiku has no cult followeship in the North and can only inherit PDP structure.

Atiku is not Buhari, he has no followership except those which PDP give to him. That’s why anytime he contest independently of two major party, he always perform woefully below 2million votes.

Northerners don't care about APC or PDP , they only care about the person, they will still vote for buhari over tinubu even if buhari change to PDP, same case for atiku, the North will pick any northerner over any southerner
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by miketayo(m): 5:54am On Apr 30, 2022
trutharena:

Is Tinubu a Christian?

Did same Northerners not vote Abiola a Muslim southerner?

The Northerners den were more educated and civilised than we have today.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Ofiadiegwu: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

billboards? So that means they are popular? I can erect your billboard here in New York as evidence that you are popular in New York.

Na sawdust full your skull o! shocked shocked shocked

You left your sense while quoting my post?
Do people need to worship you or erect your statue to prove you're popular amongst them?

If billboards of a politician away from his own region does not signify popularity, what does?
I did not see Tinubu's billboard in this part of the North where I have travelled.

New York, you're in no New York. You're in Ogbomoso, stop lying.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Indispensable85(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Some people are just too dull. No wonder they can never win any political analysis. How on earth will a politically sane and sound mind think Peter Obi can defeat the likes of Wike and Atiku in the PDP presidential primary election? Are you guys so dumb? And they keep arguing like fools. Dem swear for una? Abi dem use una brain drink garri?

Where will he get the delegates to upstage Wike and Atiku from? Wike and Atiku own 90% of PDP structure today. Party primaries is not a general election, don't you fools get it? Peter Obi is not in the race. You can even see that from the turn out of party delegates in his tour.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Emilokoiyawon: 1:58am On May 02, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

You left your sense while quoting my post?
Do people need to worship you or erect your statue to prove you're popular amongst them?

If billboards of a politician away from his own region does not signify popularity, what does?
I did not see Tinubu's billboard in this part of the North where I have travelled.

New York, you're in no New York. You're in Ogbomoso, stop lying.

This is why your brain is not working...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.