Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,942 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Watch The Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch The Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday (323 Views)

Rema Soundgasm Is Declared Demonic (full Video) / Rita Ora – Let You Love Me (stream & Download) / Kokopee - TRADITIONAL - Directed By Dyoungstar (Audio & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by Ojobo1993: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
As we all know, the popular Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Rita Dominic and the love of her life, Fidelis Anosike are tying the knot today, April 19th 2022

A video of Uche Jumbo, Chioma Chukwuka, Ini Edo and a host of other celebrities dancing and having a good time with Rita Dominic also surfaced a few moments ago.

Some videos and photos from the thespian’s traditional marriage has left netizens drooling.

See the photos below:

Click to see it below

http://sunnyblog.com.ng/2022/04/21/watch-the-full-video-of-rita-dominic-traditional-wedding-yesterday/

Re: Watch The Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
Lol. Whoever edited those pictures no try. She’s almost fifty years of age, there is no way she’ll have the youthful midsection curve of a physically active twenty-eight year old. Sha, her husband like her that. I have no say in the matter.

(1) (Reply)

Blaqbones COMPETES With Burna Boy / Jaybrown De Ultimate – I Forgive Myself / Download Jaiye By Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.