Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,493 members, 7,940,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free (5786 Views)

Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free by freeman201: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hello every one, If you have a Huawei modem and want to make it universal, I can be off help to you for free,  all you have to do is to copy the imei NO and the modem number and send it to me on 08034682529, I will convert it and send it bk to you withing 24 hrs, when I am done converting,
insert another simcard on the modem and it will require unlock code,  use the code i will give to you, that's all

If you reside in PH and wants to browse with your Laptop for free or even if you want to connect to two other laptops, I can equally be of help but I need to configure your laptops for it to work,

But if you don't reside in PH and still wants me to do it for you, it will entail connecting to your Desktop or Laptop and you giving me the write and permission to do it,

thanks I Look forward to rendering helps to you all,

lawrence
Re: How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free by pafectlink(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2011
Good citizen, thumbs up man
Re: How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free by tunnex190: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2011
. . . irrelevant cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Like NEW Razer 15 Advance.. RTX 2070.. SOLD SOLD / Sites That Provide Software Cracks And Patches: What Do They Gain? / Never Get Stuck Due To Flat Tyre: Get A Tyre Pump (7000 ONLY!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.