Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,376 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

“Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man (762 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Just a few days after the richest man in the world Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion, there have been calls for him to buy struggling Manchester United.

Manchester United fans across the world started a trend ‘Buy Manchester United’ after Elon Musk announced that he plans to buy Coca Cola.

Manchester United fans however begged the richest man on earth to purchase their club instead as they claim the current owners The Glazers are mismanaging the club.

A Ghanaian Twitter user got blocked by Elon Musk for begging Elon Musk to buy Manchester United and Ghana.

The Twitter user identified as @bennimx shared a screenshot to prove that he has been blocked by the richest man on earth and wrote:

“”Elon Musk blocked me because I asked him to buy Manchester United & Ghana”

See the post below:
https://www.alreadyviral.com/elon-musk-blocked-me-because-i-asked-him-to-buy-manchester-united-ghana-man-cries-screenshot/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by Jeon(f): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin GOOD FOR YOU! SINCE YOU CAN'T MIND UR BUSINESS.

5 Likes

Re: “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by WoundedLamb: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lol... why do I find the title so funny? It's as if Man U is the main deal while Ghana is the promo. Crazy people everywhere.
Re: “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by Emmanueltrinity(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
lmao , lowkey the thing pained him ...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by Kimiso(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why would you tell someone to invest in something that wouldn't yield something tangible especially ghana grin anyway i feel your pain
Re: “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by Lexusgs430: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
He wanted a reaction........ He got a reaction......... cheesy
Re: “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by GooodHardDick: 6:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Elon musk my real niggar!

Dude is an alpha. The niggar doesn't tolerant nonsense and stupidity from anyone at all.
Re: “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man by EmzyT: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Why Oloshos Use "Jesus Lover" In Their Bio / What Should I Do ? / VIDEO: 5 Reasons Why Morning S3x Is Better Than Night S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.