Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

El - Rufai At 62 Years Old Is Governor Of Kaduna State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / El - Rufai At 62 Years Old Is Governor Of Kaduna State (268 Views)

El-rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores (pix) / Kaduna State NYSC Batch C 2018 Stream Fall In Here / How Safe Is Kagarko LGA Of Kaduna State To Serve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El - Rufai At 62 Years Old Is Governor Of Kaduna State by Johndickson500(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dear Young Nigerian Youth,

El - Rufai at 62 years old is Governor of Kaduna state and just attended one of his sons' university graduation abroad. None of his children is in their late 30s yet. His first child Yasmin was 25 years when she died from a neurological attack in 2011. She would have been 36 today. But guess what, at 25 she already had a Bachelor's degree in Economics from University of Bath, UK, Masters Degree from London School of Economics and a law degree from University of London.

How is that possible? The father is rich and so could afford the best educational opportunities for her abroad.

El-Rufai who was born in 1960 founded his first company with three other youths, a quantity surveying firm called El-Rufai & Partners in 1980 at the age of 20. From 1980;to 1998, they bided for contracts and jobs that they delivered earning them more and bigger jobs to the extent that the company was one of the companies contracted in the construction of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, and that's how they became Young Millionaires. In the course of this El Rufai hit executive appointments with At&T and Motorola Inc, and further developed himself academically adding to his ABU degree three more degrees from Harvard, George Town University and University of London subsequently.

Being a muslim, he didn't join his peers or religion and tradition to rush into early marriage. By the time he finally settled down to marry he was already a comfortable millionaire able to afford as many wives and children as he desires.

He didn't look for somebody's daughter to drag into hardship in the name of struggling, growing and building together.

62 years is unarguably the age of a granny but with wealth he can still fly to attend his child's graduation abroad like a young father when so many young parents can't even afford to attend their babies nursery school graduation ceremony.

Don't let anyone pressure or blackmail you with the sentiment that you don't want to be doing school runs at old age. Nothing makes a man more youthful than success and wealth and nothing makes a man older than his age like poverty and lack.

Of course, by that sacrifice Rufia's young children can afford to marry early and make him a grand father still. We've seen the grand marriage ceremonies of his baby looking sons and daughters in the past decade and can't deny the wow in the events!

As a man, the age between 20-40 is the best opportunity you have to build your empire. Be deliberate about your economic reality. Develop yourself, draw up an economic plan for yourself and pursue it. It's difficult to do anything for yourself as a man once you're married. Especially in Africa. You'll take care of your wife and children, you'll take care of your wife's siblings and parents and relatives regardless of their economic buoyancy. And you'll still take care of your extended family. Marriage announces you as Mr. Responsible for everyone except your personal needs. If you can buy a land or even build a house before your marriage please do. But it's best to set yourself up business wise first. I don't mean ordinary start up! The cost of marriage ceremony and first two years of running a home will take it's toll on the start up. I mean, established capital flow. Then you can think of bringing in someone's daughter. Women were not made to suffer. Even God created the whole earth including plants and animals before forming Eve from the rib of Adam. She came and met everything ready. That's the standard God himself set. Do not defy it. Not many have been so lucky defying it. Those who have, I wish them the best if luck. They also deserve your support.

I repeat, there's nothing like late planting in procreation. With wealth and health you can produce the healthiest of children at 90 years. My youngest cousin who's the current Publicity Secretary of PDP in my Ward was born when his father was already 70 years. Guess what, he's the most handsome of all my late uncle's children and the man lived long to see him bloom.

The poverty is realer than HIV/AIDS and the western world has been waging war against it long before black liberation. One of such wars was birth control. Now, it's strategic socialization. Poor people owe themselves the duty not to multiply themselves. First lift yourself out of poverty before you multiply yourself.

Don't take a wife if you can't comfortably take care of her, do not have a child if you can't comfortably take care of two children, that's the standard. Children do not bring luck neither do wives bring favours else African villages would be filled with billionaires...

Marriage is not an achievement if you can't afford a home.
Let's take Nigeria to the next level in wealth creation. When Jesus Christ warned in Matthew 26:11 that "the poor you'll always have with you" He didn't say you should become one of them.

Thank you.

Posted by John Emmanuel Dickson

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100048133521806

(1) (Reply)

Jobs, Grant And Tech Opportunities For Africans / NYSC Carnival: platoons Showcase Multicultural Diversity / How To Make Profit Producing Liquid Handwash(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.