Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,327 members, 7,920,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

If You're In Business Then I Need Your Help On This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're In Business Then I Need Your Help On This (130 Views)

Do You Want To Expand Your Business,then Answer This Questions / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Do You Want To Be On Top Of Your Career Or Business, Then ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're In Business Then I Need Your Help On This by Solo777(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good evening lovelies.....

So after the last business consultation session we had, i listened carefully to the complaints of so many business owners and I want to create a course that would help you solve those problems.

But I have a problem. I'm stuck between 2 courses.

Which would you like me to create for you.

1. *EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS*

How to expand your business the right way, grow your business and make more sales.

2. *SELL TO STRANGERS*

How to turn total strangers into paying customers

Which would you like to see

PS: After creating the course, I'll also create a support group where I'll guide and support you for the next 60 days to apply everything and make more sales

I'll need your suggestions

1 or 2

Which would you like to have?

�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Collaboration / Baxeem Golds: Diamond Ear Rings � / How To Make Extra Income With An Online Business? - Offer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.