Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,421 members, 7,920,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A (1103 Views)

No Clandestine Meeting Between CJN Ariwoola & President-Elect Tinubu - Onanuga / You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies / Exposed!!!! Sen. Ibikunle Amosun's Desperation To Bribe Inec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 30, 2022
EXPOSED!!!
Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) clandestine efforts to de-market and replace Gov Dapo Abiodun in 2023!!!

In an effort to extend his political terrain, the Lagos based politician and Senator representing Lagos West, Olamilekan Adeola has been meddling in all political affairs of Ogun State since the inception of Dapo Abiodun's administration.

Prior to Abiodun's emergence as governor of Ogun State, several attempts were made by Yayi - as popularly called, but were met with stiff resistance during the era of Ibikunle Amosun. Amosun lost control of the state in 2019 and since then, Senator Yayi has been on the rampage in Ogun State.
First, he tactically put the Abiodun's administration in check by nominating 60% of his cabinet and worst of all, no one gets anything from the government without the approval of Yayi or his folks in the state with Hon. Egbetokun in charge of the cartel.

As if not enough, the Yayi camp in Abiodun's administration with Egbetokun and Olaotan in charge has sidelined and created an opposition within the government that even those that supported in the inglorious enthronement of Abiodun's government is having a bite. Former governor Osoba and GNI are merely in the government with no input or serious recognition.

Also, in a miscalculated efforts to rebrand Yayi, Gov. Abiodun was misled to spew incoherent political propaganda by insinuating that Sen. Yayi was only on "loan" to Lagos and will be needed back in Ogun State to take the mantle of leadership after him in 2027. A statement many political observers considered inconsequential, reckless and inordinate by a supposed leader of a state and party.

Meanwhile, Sen. Yayi's inner caucus with Egbetokun has continuously been meeting in Lagos to fine-tune strategies on how best to benefit from Abiodun's impending loss if the APC should consider the petition before it against Abiodun bordering on his alleged criminal conviction in USA in 1986, perjury and academic frauds. They have consistently sponsored media to demarket the governor in order to give Yayi easy landing in the state.

While Abiodun is relying on Yayi structure for his reelection in the state, Senator Yayi himself has been plotting with notable politicians in the state to thwart his relection bid by hijacking the primaries and outsmart Abiodun to gain control of the state and party. Several consultative and strategic meetings to that effect have been held and in the follow up article, names will be reeled out for affirmations.
The reality is that; the people of Ogun West will be sold a dummy and be the ultimate loser if this plan should materialize.
Re: EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by chukwuibuipob: 3:57am On Apr 30, 2022
sad

A man ENEMY is in his household

Ehinkunle l'ota was,ile no aseni n'gbe
Re: EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by Jostoman: 4:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Lagos people will just open their mouth down while one man continue rotating his boys for Lagos political position, Ogun state man that have been looting Lagos money for years as Lagos West senator and after he left now they are now trying to impose Lagos State speaker on them in Lagos west, faleke of kogi State have also been looting Lagos State money for years as Lagos west house of rep and he has been pushed to kogi State to go and drag it with yahaya bello.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by RichDad1(m): 5:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Just as your name implies, you’re a nobody in the scheme of things.
Useless rouble rousers
Re: EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by Mynd44: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2022
I am glad that

1. You acknowledge that Yayi owns the structure Dapo Abiodun used to be one governor

2. 60% of Dapo's cabinet are for Yayi

3. Dapo Abiodun is relying on Yayi to get re-elected

4. Tayo wanted to be senator then governor in 2027

But.

With Dapo's recent support of Osinbajo, game ti change as Amosun has been looking for ways to realign with SW APC. Is Yayi and Amosun decides to come together to spoil things for Dapo, the governor will lose the primaries and they will sell an Ogun West narrative.

Plus, I don't see how Dapo can declare that Ogun is for Osinbajo, he does not even own the structure
Re: EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by haffaze777(m): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Yayi is Yoruba man,so he's qualify to contest and govern any Yoruba state.EOD
Re: EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by Mooh247: 3:31pm On May 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Sir since I reported the multiple violator or rule 1 and 2 known as LeoDeKing whose also uses simplyleo and Dekingleo accounts the following accounts have continued to harass and bully me all used by the same person sir.

He has gone on to repeatedly use the Mooh247 to continue harassing me . I have sent seun a direct email with evidence and hoping this is handled as promptly as possible.

If you can assist this would be wonderful.

Thank you

Stop disturbing my mention

Use the report button and send a mail

Stop. Qouting me and derailing threads

tongue
Re: EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A by Mooh247: 3:34pm On May 01, 2022
Dapo Abiodun and Osinbajo are not Politicians

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Really Surprised at The Turn Of Events In The APC Primaries? / Soro”soke Generation/obi Campaigners Are Yahoo Boys... Beats 97.9FM Guest / Abubakar Malami Paid 100 Million Naira As Bride Price For Buharis Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.