Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ (1096 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Azeemokoya: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian actress Mary Njoku has shared her opinion on social media after actor Yul Edochie announced that he welcomed a child with his second wife and actress, Judy Austin Moghalu.

In an Instagram post she shared, Mary urged men to “open” their marriages if they know their wives cannot satisfy their “inner room needs”.

Mary Njoku noted that with this, men can have peace of mind and discreetly share their “talent” with the world; just as their wives “respectfully help themselves” too with their blessing.

Mary also stated that “being with one man is boring”, but married women love their husbands too much to complain .

She also wrote;

At all times, the couple have to WORK together

It’s amazing what you can achieve when you are in WORK TOGETHER

Happy Husband, Happy Wife, mentally healthy kids!!

Read the post below...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/mary-njoku-says-being-with-one-partner-is-boring-demands-open-marriage/

Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Aufbauh(m): 6:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Odiegwu!.....It's better to remain single than to have an open marriage. Marriage should have honour and dignity.
If you're in marriage, and you felt that you can no longer forebears your partner's escapades most especially in sexuality, pls opt out. That's the ultimate Peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by LordIsaac(m): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmm...ok.
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by DelphiOracle(m): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Hmm. Na wa
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Tony4988(m): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2022
There will always be divergent opinions....

Kindly check my signature
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Skyfornia(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2022
We are actually getting there...that's what marriage will likeky become in the nearest future.

No more collective efforts in marriage..people have become selfish.
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by BadEnglish(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Ok I'm coming
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2022
And na ugly thing sef
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Creamypie(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2022
See dirty olosho wan legalize their usual whoring life in marriage.If u want open marriage, pls don't marry. Marriage is for only Man and woman. There's nothing like open marriage, its same legalizing many sexual partners, which is same as boyfriend a d girlfriend. U can't eat your cake and have it
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by MartinCorridon: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2022
No be yamlegger?

Majority of them dey do open marriages sef. I just pity the flat headers who get 30 page bride price lists. grin

Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Kdon2: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
Odiegwu!.....It's better to remain single than to have an open marriage. Marriage should have honour and dignity.
If you're in marriage, and you felt that you can no longer forebears your partner's escapades most especially in sexuality, pls opt out. That's the ultimate Peace of mind.

That's the new trend. No honour or dignity in any more in marriage this days!
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by PerfectStranger(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
No be yamlegger?

Majority of them dey do open marriages sef. I just pity the flat headers who get 30 page bride price lists. grin
Too early for the vawulence comrade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Some bloggers won't make heaven sha. I read her post this morning on IG. You've completely twisted her words for likes and attention.
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by SocialJustice: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2022
I hope Jason Njoku can see the gradual signs in his wife because he recently wrote on twitter that his wife said he's an amazing father but average husband.
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by ruggedtimi(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2022
After u enjoy Njoku money finish, you dey say is boring being with one man
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by CSTRR: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
No be yamlegger?

This is the guy that was teaching us how pdp would do politics.

grin
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by We4all: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Open marriage doesn’t necessarily have to involve sex with multiple partners. There are a million things that can be done in an open marriage. Explore, travel, independence,…..,they are too numerous to mention and sex is just by the corner.
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by Richy4(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Thank God I can read .. And can't be lied to by a blogger shocked
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by suffering: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Who? She no even fine.

Why is it whenever I’m in a relationship is when every other opposite gender looks extremely attractive. Na like this marriage go dey?
Re: Mary Njoku Says Being With One Partner Is Boring, Demands ‘open Marriage’ by CrownOfClay724: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2022
It's either you're married or you're single.

All these other hybrids na just self-deception.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Video Of Kelly Badie|| Exposed Video Of Badie Kelly|| Leaked Video Of Ba / Davido's Imade Disobeys Mum To Go Meet Tiwa Savage On Stage / Small Body Pr+ck Engine: Reactions As Mavin Record's Bayanni Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.