Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother (377 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Please help Find My Kid Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by gulfer: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Please Nairalanders, help share and broadcast... She's the mother to a friend, and advanced in age. She left Ebute-Metta but did not arrive at her destination in ikorodu.

CC: Lalastclala, Mynd44 and other mods, kindly move to the frontpage. Thank you

Re: Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by Urheadmaster(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2022
She left for her son place

The son should be invited by the police for questions for suspicious of skull mining which is very common among the indigenous people of oduduwa federal republic angry lipsrsealed undecided.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by NwaAmaikpe: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

We underestimate mental health a lot in Nigeria. This woman looks like someone with dementia. She probably has wandered and will find her way back.
But have you people checked BRT office?

The Senate has outlawed paying of ransome, when will they outlaw selling of human parts?
Well, I doubt they will.

Quite ironic how most of these missing people end up as ingredients for the charms of the missing people's families' favourite politicians.

9 Likes

Re: Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by Stallionhorse: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Human barbeque region.. The son is the prime suspect..
Re: Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by Afonjamuslim24(f): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by tillaman(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2022
She shall be found hale and hearty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by gulfer: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Human barbeque region.. The son is the prime suspect..
Try get small sense; the main reason I included that she's a bit old is so that you can think about dementia.......FYI, she got missing/lost bearing last year and was found safe and sound. I wonder what region you are from but you sound like someone from Otokoto region who are the progenitors of money rituals angry angry angry angry
Re: Missing Person- Help Find Our Friend's Mother by gulfer: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We underestimate mental health a lot in Nigeria. This woman looks like someone with dementia. She probably has wandered and will find her way back.
But have you people checked BRT office?

The Senate has outlawed paying of ransome, when will they outlaw selling of human parts?
Well, I doubt they will.

Quite ironic how most of these missing people end up as ingredients for the charms of the missing people's families' favorite politicians.
Thanks for mentioning that mental health, she actually suffers bouts of dementia and recently went missing for a few days last year and was found......All the other stuff you mentioned just makes you another o f the uncouth youths ..... tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wife To Be, Pregnant Woman, Husband, Brother Check This / Is It Ideal To Live In A House Your Father Built,which Your Mother Only Stays. / 7 Set Sofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.