Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Key Fact About What Happened When We Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Key Fact About What Happened When We Die (2142 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 3:19am On May 15, 2022
Janosky:

Escape to where?
Why do you love LYING?

Your fellow Trinity slaves,including OLAADEGBU doesn't agree with your reply grin
Check out his thread: If Jesus is God,why did he Pray to...?.."
Neither do I.
Neither do Biblehub, your fellow Trinity slaves grin
See, dont start comparing my post or anything with others. Like I said you keep saying Trinity slaves... you dont know my position on Trinity right now cos Trinity is deep. So, I never told you anytning about it....we ever discussed it. Na question I asked and you have said anything yet.

LIAR deceiving himself. grin
John 10:33 paraphrase
"Why are you although a man make yourself a god?"
John & his fellow Jews question referenced Jesus is a god.
Are you really ok at all...I have a question and you are going about with rubbish. I thought you are going to use something substantial to talk.

Why do LIE to yourself and be LYING in public forum?
John 1:1,Sahidic Coptic Bible,200/300 AD.
John 1:1, Emphatic Diaglott Bible,NWT.
James Moffat Bible,by your Trinity slave.
"The word is a god, divine[/b]."
Focus on the issue. Stop going around. We are getting there.

You are always fond of mixing issues up...running here and there.... see Janosky....you be werey.. you and your Jehivah people.

Why do LIE to yourself and be LYING in public forum?
John 1:1,Sahidic Coptic Bible,200/300 AD.
John 1:1, Emphatic Diaglott Bible,NWT.
James Moffat Bible,by your Trinity slave.
"The word is a god, divine"
Is divine a good? Are you okay at all. We are getting there. Focus on "god" and "God".

STUPID post.
[b]Is John a Jew?
Are you ok at all? You want to use what the people asked as what John asked? In the John 1.1...you user "a god"... my question is why? In KJV..
It uses "God". That is the version you used before you brought out yours in 1940. Why? Do not go about with other version that used divine. Your own which you changed to "a god" is the focus here. You be werey. This is the way you always go quoting irrelevancies. I am just here to discuss and give me answers... werey. And the other versions which use "a god" feel free. Right. Focus on the two alone.

Did Jews say Jesus is their God?
No !!
John 10:33, John wrote that Jesus is a god,
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
John 10:33 KJV

This is what is in KJV.

“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
John 10:33 NIV

If there is another version which uses "a god"...it is as occultic as you if you dont know the explanation The ones we know dont. Even if so... you know...the reason you use it is the questions here. I want you to say the reason and prove beyond reasonable doubt. You cant say cos Mkffat uses divine you can use "a god". Do you know this difference btw divine and "a god"? Are you really ok at all.

I am asking why did you (jehovah Witness) use "a god". Prove it. I thought you have meaningful stuff in your head. Apparently you also dont knkw as well as Max. You will just be quoting and mixing things up.

The same thing John said at John 1:1.
Jesus the word is a god,a deity.
The Deity is God Almighty.
How can the 2nd person be God Almighty?
All Trinitarians are messed up by the Nicene Creed of GIBBERISH[/b]. grin
Na you Bible use "a god" and maybe another one or two which you habe not outlined well. "a god" and "a deity" are not same. This is English language we are dealing with. Oga, dont escape with useless synonyms. "God" and "a god" are the comparison.

This is the foolish boy who is talking about one failing in SSCE. You be werey. See, you are dealing with a scholar here. I did not have my university degrees in Nigeria. Also, I have been to Jewish gatherings very well... I have dined and wined with them. You be werey...so you dont mix things up here. Do not mix things up...werey..cos this is the madness you do...you quickly quote many bible verses to confuse people...but when one is focused with you...one soon realizes that you have no explanation. You rush people with many Bible verses and at the end...nothing to show.

Werey, talk about God" and "a god".

STOP TYPING GIBBERISH, Peace wetin you call yourself.

1 Corinthians 8:4-6, Paul is a god.
Men are gods & lords.
Werey wan disguise. Lagos people will say Oloshi. You are one. Werey.
Is Paul a god mean Jesus is a god? And did the Bible say Paul was a god? The people there (they were even not Jews) said in their mind that Paul was a god...and you are using that to say Jesus is a god. Werey you be... you are mad

See eh. Everyone is reading. You are a mad goat. You these Jehovsh Witness people.

Your bigotry is very luminous.
Your Well packaged animosity for Jehovah's servants will come to nought.
You violation of Rules 3,8 is to say the least, nauseous.
Werey...focus on the issue... why did you use "a god"? Focus a beg..

John 1:1 and John 10:33, John said so.
Your mentors CHANGED it.
In good versions and before you changed it... God is there. And still I showed yout sht God is there. But you changed John 1.1 to "a god". Another used divine...

God is divine, and a god can be divine too. God is a deity and a god is a deity too. But God is different from "a god". I think you dont know the difference too. I thought you know. You dont know. This is pure language here. Use language and whatever to back your claim here. The relevance of divine is what I dont get here. Are you sick or what?

Why did you change ,"God" to "a god," and you keep running from pillars to posts. What exactly have you explained here? Are you ok at all?

LIAR, must you always be LYING?
Hebrew 1:1-2. John 7:16, Jesus Christ is a Messenger for his God and Father.
Werey...focus...stop going to Hebrew ...and others. Focus... werey.

Your Hypocrisy can never be peaceful.
[b] John 1:1 "the word is a god", Emphatic Diaglott Bible (1864).
Sahidic Coptic Bible ,200 AD.
In 13 other Bible translations, "the word is a god
I see where you are going....but..ok...let me mention this...
Yes, truly Ephatic Diaglott Bible uses it. I know.. see...I wont put words in your mouth...I want you say it. And hammer it and show me. And same with Sahidic Coptic. Lol.

You cannot confuse here... both Diaglott and Sahitic have been asked ..why use "a god" but none could give any satisfactory answer.

So, are you suggesting that
1. Jehovah witness uses "a god" because Ephatic Diaglott and Copic used it?
2. Cos a deity is god and divine is god
3. cos a town in the Gentile region called Paul Paul a god?

Werey these are the reasons you have just given so far as I am concerned. And are they legitimate?

SHAME on you slave of three deities.
Cool down. I am not a three deities person as you speak. And stop using deity to confuse people. We are studying languages here. The focus is "a god" and "God". Dont go to divine deity, Trinity. The focus is a god vs God. If you want to relate your argument to diety, divine, and Trinity, you will explain explicit why. I am not here to argue about Trinity, divine, and deity.

My own is "a god" and "God". John 1.1. I didnt quote it.. you quoted it. All I was just asking is why did you choose to use a god. Na you quote am.

And I have learned not to quote when discussing with a JEHOVAH witness...allow the werey to quote everything....but call the werey back to the main topic cos they will quote you out of the topic.
Janosky...back to the issue... why did you use "a god" instead of God? Is it cos two earlier versions you mentioned used it? Or it is cos a Gentile nation called Paul a god? So, far this is what you have explained. Werey. I am still listening and reading.

John 10:33, John wrote in Greek , Jesus is a god.
Greek Bible scholars confirm that.
Please, prove it here and how Greek confirmed John 10.33 that Jesus is a god in Greek. I haven't seen it. Please...show me here. See... if you.want to explain it...explain it well...dont use Paul is a god, a previous version used bla bla bla...I that said you first used it...I know why I said so...but that's another discussion....I wont go there cos I dont want to lose focus. I have seen it also....but that main reason that you said Greek confirmed it is why I am here with you.

The Jews & apostle John NEVER said Jesus is God.
KJV as well as your fellow Trinity slaves CHANGED John 10:33, you are her typing GIBBERISH.

[/b]
Ok oooo. The Jews said Jesus is "a god". There is a way to explain that. But first show us how the Jews said so. See, I am not the person who will first go into explanation. I will not put words in your mouth. I always ask....give me proofs. I have learned that many of you dont know. And the way you are explaining it...you dont know too. But when one insist that you show the proof....you always cannot. Thank God you were able to check all versions available.. there are many ....too many...that some of them weren't even Bible in the first place. It was why I said earlier that your version to me is not. You changed many things. And you will claim it is.

Also stop mixing up this topic here. .. deity and divine are not the words we are after here. We are after "a god" and God". See, the person you are dealing with understands Jehovah Wotness argument which you have not brought out. Cos people who tackled Jehovah Jehovah Witness had to go study the language. The exact way you are mixing everything up was the way your manipulative leaders mixed all up..but wait...those people went and then, the way they exposed the manipulation is the way I am doing it now. Please, stay focused...dont mix these issues up. But I doubt it that you know it to that level. I am sure you will quote yourself out very soon.

Kindly explain well.. why did you use "a god" and not "God". Do not mix it up with Trinity. If you want to introduce any topic or new words.... you have to explain and introduce it well. Me, I dont understand Trinity and you will habe to explain what it means. My own question is that why did you use "a god" instead of "God"? And you said Jews didnt call him God, bla bla bla. Is that the answer? grin Paul was called a god? Is that the answer? Bal bla bla.

Are you ok? So, are these reasons valid enough to change it that part from "God" to "a god"?

Explain well. Werey.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 3:55am On May 15, 2022
Janosky,

Mind you, there are still many issues that you manipulated and confused people with. Another one is heaven and hell. Your stand is that few will go to heaven and the rest remains on earth. I have asked Max to prove it. He was dumb. Let us finish "a god vs God". If you survive that, we will go to this.

I pray you can can survive "a god" vs "God" cos from my investigation, many of you dont know it also. And they trained you to quote people to confusion. But you still dont know. If you are calm, you will see what those people who tackled your leaders asked them.... no matter what Jehovah Jehovah Witness thinks or says, the denomination took it far amd bastardized everything.

I know what your leaders arguments are ok...and I know where they changed everything. JEHOVAH WITNESSES leaders are "cra.zy" .... they saw a loophole and expanded it to their own benefit. And then, they started teaching many false things. I will not tell anyone the loophole cos that is the main tool they use. I want to know if Janosky hinslef really understands what he is defending.

MaxinDHouse has shown he has very little knowledge about this issue. Max was a moslim and then changed to Jehovah Witness. I kept asking myself how did this boy not see these things. But I realised that he is not that smart. When you just take in what you are told, it is dangerous. I pray Max cools down and returns to check very well. And I pray he doesn't end up becoming an athiest cos I am always careful with this topic....if I blow it all out, he may turn to an athiest. So, I am very careful here.

Listen Janosky, you are dealing with a scholar. So, be ready to explain beyond reasonable doubt and dont mix up terms here.

I have gone through your doctrines...you are the "maddest" cult I have ever seen. See.. Seventh Day Adventist is nothing compared to you cos you mentioned SDA previously. My problem with the Adventist is thier too much dependence on Whyte's books which could have been turned to Bible if they were not cautioned. Yes, many people called them out as they were about making her books esp.the great controversy a sacred book. And some regard them as a cult too. So, don't ever compare them with you. Jehovah Witness is a heck of a place.... I have tried to not say anything...but Max keeps running his mouth and he doesnt know anything.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by peterincredible: 4:02am On May 15, 2022
sonmvayina:
Humans are made up of God's spirit dwelling within a physical body made from the DUST of the earth. Just as the psalmist says "send forth your spirit and they are created, and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to dust...psalm 104:29-31.

The spirt is the main part. The body is neither dead or alive. It is just a vessel. Like a shirt we wear..

The only purpose of life is to know and realize this..it is often referred to as been "woke"...our spiirt is pure and does not need saving from anything. When the Bible often speaks of salvation,it is usually from physical danger...the journey(from slavery in Egypt to the promised land) to self realization is often a perilous one.

We are pure conciouseness having a human experience...
Bros one big stout and plate of ishiewu for you

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Janosky: 7:50pm On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Janosky,

Mind you, there are still many issues that you manipulated and confused people with. Another one is heaven and hell. Your stand is that few will go to heaven and the rest remains on earth. I have asked Max to prove it. He was dumb. Let us finish "a god vs God". If you survive that, we will go to this.

I pray you can can survive "a god" vs "God" cos from my investigation, many of you dont know it also. And they trained you to quote people to confusion. But you still dont know. If you are calm, you will see what those people who tackled your leaders asked them.... no matter what Jehovah Jehovah Witness thinks or says, the denomination took it far amd bastardized everything.

I know what your leaders arguments are ok...and I know where they changed everything. JEHOVAH WITNESSES leaders are "cra.zy" .... they saw a loophole and expanded it to their own benefit. And then, they started teaching many false things. I will not tell anyone the loophole cos that is the main tool they use. I want to know if Janosky hinslef really understands what he is defending.

MaxinDHouse has shown he has very little knowledge about this issue. Max was a moslim and then changed to Jehovah Witness. I kept asking myself how did this boy not see these things. But I realised that he is not that smart. When you just take in what you are told, it is dangerous. I pray Max cools down and returns to check very well. And I pray he doesn't end up becoming an athiest cos I am always careful with this topic....if I blow it all out, he may turn to an athiest. So, I am very careful here.

Listen Janosky, you are dealing with a scholar. So, be ready to explain beyond reasonable doubt and dont mix up terms here.

I have gone through your doctrines...you are the "maddest" cult I have ever seen. See.. Seventh Day Adventist is nothing compared to you cos you mentioned SDA previously. My problem with the Adventist is thier too much dependence on Whyte's books which could have been turned to Bible if they were not cautioned. Yes, many people called them out as they were about making her books esp.the great controversy a sacred book. And some regard them as a cult too. So, don't ever compare them with you. Jehovah Witness is a heck of a place.... I have tried to not say anything...but Max keeps running his mouth and he doesnt know anything.
Werey wey you be .
Do I need to tell you that these 3 words:
'a god', ' divine' ,& deity' have the same meaning?

Your comprehension skills are too dull & you are very daft to learn anything.

You resort to type lengthy posts to cover up your poor comprehension skills.

Maynman was right in his assessment of you.
I jump and pass.
End of discussion.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Janosky: 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

See, dont start comparing my post or anything with others. Like I said you keep saying Trinity slaves... you dont know my position on Trinity right now cos Trinity is deep. So, I never told you anytning about it....we ever discussed it. Na question I asked and you have said anything yet.

Are you really ok at all...I have a question and you are going about with rubbish. I thought you are going to use something substantial to talk.

Focus on the issue. Stop going around. We are getting there.

You are always fond of mixing issues up...running here and there.... see Janosky....you be werey.. you and your Jehivah people.

Is divine a good? Are you okay at all. We are getting there. Focus on "god" and "God".

Are you ok at all? You want to use what the people asked as what John asked? In the John 1.1...you user "a god"... my question is why? In KJV..
It uses "God". That is the version you used before you brought out yours in 1940. Why? Do not go about with other version that used divine. Your own which you changed to "a god" is the focus here. You be werey. This is the way you always go quoting irrelevancies. I am just here to discuss and give me answers... werey. And the other versions which use "a god" feel free. Right. Focus on the two alone.

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
John 10:33 KJV

This is what is in KJV.

“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”
John 10:33 NIV

If there is another version which uses "a god"...it is as occultic as you if you dont know the explanation The ones we know dont. Even if so... you know...the reason you use it is the questions here. I want you to say the reason and prove beyond reasonable doubt. You cant say cos Mkffat uses divine you can use "a god". Do you know this difference btw divine and "a god"? Are you really ok at all.

I am asking why did you (jehovah Witness) use "a god". Prove it. I thought you have meaningful stuff in your head. Apparently you also dont knkw as well as Max. You will just be quoting and mixing things up.

Na you Bible use "a god" and maybe another one or two which you habe not outlined well. "a god" and "a deity" are not same. This is English language we are dealing with. Oga, dont escape with useless synonyms. "God" and "a god" are the comparison.

This is the foolish boy who is talking about one failing in SSCE. You be werey. See, you are dealing with a scholar here. I did not have my university degrees in Nigeria. Also, I have been to Jewish gatherings very well... I have dined and wined with them. You be werey...so you dont mix things up here. Do not mix things up...werey..cos this is the madness you do...you quickly quote many bible verses to confuse people...but when one is focused with you...one soon realizes that you have no explanation. You rush people with many Bible verses and at the end...nothing to show.

Werey, talk about God" and "a god".

Werey wan disguise. Lagos people will say Oloshi. You are one. Werey.
Is Paul a god mean Jesus is a god? And did the Bible say Paul was a god? The people there (they were even not Jews) said in their mind that Paul was a god...and you are using that to say Jesus is a god. Werey you be... you are mad

See eh. Everyone is reading. You are a mad goat. You these Jehovsh Witness people.

Werey...focus on the issue... why did you use "a god"? Focus a beg..

In good versions and before you changed it... God is there. And still I showed yout sht God is there. But you changed John 1.1 to "a god". Another used divine...

God is divine, and a god can be divine too. God is a deity and a god is a deity too. But God is different from "a god". I think you dont know the difference too. I thought you know. You dont know. This is pure language here. Use language and whatever to back your claim here. The relevance of divine is what I dont get here. Are you sick or what?

Why did you change ,"God" to "a god," and you keep running from pillars to posts. What exactly have you explained here? Are you ok at all?

Werey...focus...stop going to Hebrew ...and others. Focus... werey.

I see where you are going....but..ok...let me mention this...
Yes, truly Ephatic Diaglott Bible uses it. I know.. see...I wont put words in your mouth...I want you say it. And hammer it and show me. And same with Sahidic Coptic. Lol.

You cannot confuse here... both Diaglott and Sahitic have been asked ..why use "a god" but none could give any satisfactory answer.

So, are you suggesting that
1. Jehovah witness uses "a god" because Ephatic Diaglott and Copic used it?
2. Cos a deity is god and divine is god
3. cos a town in the Gentile region called Paul Paul a god?

Werey these are the reasons you have just given so far as I am concerned. And are they legitimate?

Cool down. I am not a three deities person as you speak. And stop using deity to confuse people. We are studying languages here. The focus is "a god" and "God". Dont go to divine deity, Trinity. The focus is a god vs God. If you want to relate your argument to diety, divine, and Trinity, you will explain explicit why. I am not here to argue about Trinity, divine, and deity.

My own is "a god" and "God". John 1.1. I didnt quote it.. you quoted it. All I was just asking is why did you choose to use a god. Na you quote am.

And I have learned not to quote when discussing with a JEHOVAH witness...allow the werey to quote everything....but call the werey back to the main topic cos they will quote you out of the topic.
Janosky...back to the issue... why did you use "a god" instead of God? Is it cos two earlier versions you mentioned used it? Or it is cos a Gentile nation called Paul a god? So, far this is what you have explained. Werey. I am still listening and reading.

Please, prove it here and how Greek confirmed John 10.33 that Jesus is a god in Greek. I haven't seen it. Please...show me here. See... if you.want to explain it...explain it well...dont use Paul is a god, a previous version used bla bla bla...I that said you first used it...I know why I said so...but that's another discussion....I wont go there cos I dont want to lose focus. I have seen it also....but that main reason that you said Greek confirmed it is why I am here with you.

Ok oooo. The Jews said Jesus is "a god". There is a way to explain that. But first show us how the Jews said so. See, I am not the person who will first go into explanation. I will not put words in your mouth. I always ask....give me proofs. I have learned that many of you dont know. And the way you are explaining it...you dont know too. But when one insist that you show the proof....you always cannot. Thank God you were able to check all versions available.. there are many ....too many...that some of them weren't even Bible in the first place. It was why I said earlier that your version to me is not. You changed many things. And you will claim it is.

Also stop mixing up this topic here. .. deity and divine are not the words we are after here. We are after "a god" and God". See, the person you are dealing with understands Jehovah Wotness argument which you have not brought out. Cos people who tackled Jehovah Jehovah Witness had to go study the language. The exact way you are mixing everything up was the way your manipulative leaders mixed all up..but wait...those people went and then, the way they exposed the manipulation is the way I am doing it now. Please, stay focused...dont mix these issues up. But I doubt it that you know it to that level. I am sure you will quote yourself out very soon.

Kindly explain well.. why did you use "a god" and not "God". Do not mix it up with Trinity. If you want to introduce any topic or new words.... you have to explain and introduce it well. Me, I dont understand Trinity and you will habe to explain what it means. My own question is that why did you use "a god" instead of "God"? And you said Jews didnt call him God, bla bla bla. Is that the answer? grin Paul was called a god? Is that the answer? Bal bla bla.

Are you ok? So, are these reasons valid enough to change it that part from "God" to "a god"?

Explain well. Werey.

Werey wey you be .

I jump and pass.
End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 12:39am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Janosky post=112865857]

Werey wey you be .

You are sick. How can a God and divine have same meaning? Ate you okay at all.

Shoor... and everyone is reading. That divine means a god. You better check your figures of speech very well. To do this, they must be same...we are talking of lexis and structure.

Is it bad? Cover what? That you quote rubbish around? If you had not quoted rubbish, would i had to go through the stress to cancel all?

I jump and pass.
End of discussion
Oga, come here... you have answered nothing. What you think you know, I will show you dont. You better check my comment well to see that your mumu never do. If you dont see my point...people who are smarter have seen it. And it is a joke on you that you dont see it. Meaning that you dont know it. I will just keep asking and not explain anything to you. You put it here, you will explain it. All I have to do is cross out irrelevancies and push you back to the main point. Werey wan use many quotes escape. Werey.. grin

Na questions I am asking and you are boiling. You can never say a god and divine are same..how can you? So you think we are just doing English to Englsh translation here.

You just decided to go into Greek and you dont know what you entered...and you.are talking... you don't even understand how you missed that aspect. And since you dont even identify it, there are still many more involved. This is exactly how your foolish leaders wanted to confuse everyone.

You went to Biblehub..copied and dumped it here without really getting the full meaning.

In that verse, there are two Greek words there....and both points to God. Yes, you picked one and left the other..and you are talking rubbish. You picked the same word and said it is equal to divine. Yet, the other one isnt...right? Who do you think you are fooling around?

See... you have not explained anything here. You will tell me exactly that. See...you.will go to your foolish elders who manipulated John 1.1 and asked them why scholars finally rejected their version. But they didnt tell you

All I need to do is to show where you are wrong or not accurate. Werey...so divine and a god are same. You are not okay at all. And God and a god are same. See, you are not well. You better go learn how to use articles. You dont know English very well, and you went into Greek..then translated the Greek straight to English and started telling all of us you have it. You have what? You know what? You no well oooo.

Even in Yoruba, ibo, and hausa, a word can have different meanings......yes. we know some words which have almost 5 to 15 meanings. You just picked something and changed it .....manipulated people cos you think you are smart.

And you moved to all languages to do same... That exactly was what the Russian Orthodox saw and decided to report you to Putin. How can you know the Russiam language more than them. You changed the whole meaning in many places in the Russian language and gave them. The Russian church said no way and that if they dont act fast, these people will destroy it like they did to English. They marched to their senate and Putin...and put together your many terrible acts..and that is how they chase you permanently out of Russia. Jehovah Witnesses are very terrible...always playing language games with people

You also dont know it. You listened to what they say and you accepted it like that. And you started quoting the rubbish your useless leaders gave you. You be mumu.

1. Why did you change Yod yo a god in your Bible.

2. Prove that very few go to heaven and the rest are on earth later.

3. Show explicitly with verified proofs whether the story of Lazarus is real or just an ordinary parable

These are my questions...and you refused to answer them. Ae you okay at all? You dont even know you made mistakes at all...you are just shouting like a mad goat... quoting Paul is a god, Jews called him a god...and bla bla bla.
You wrote many useless verses that I had to make comments on, and you are complaining of my epistles. You dey mad. [/highlight]

Now that you have nothing else to quote, and I have successfully slammed you that this is pure Greek and English grammar, get to work and tell us why you changed God to "a god".

When the useless boy was quoting many irrelevancies, he was not posting epistles. But when I overruled all his useless verses, then that's an epistle. That's to show you that I read wide and I can wrote long too. His quotes arent epistles, but countering them one by one is epistle. grin

You better put yourself together. Your Max has no answer. He did it to the extent of quoting himself to confusion, and started playing love game. I dont have problem with that since my motive is to show he doesnt understand it himself. Same with you too. You wan use "one eyed Sunday" "bully bully" style. You better compose yourself... na one backhand go reset you brain. You cant bully me like you bully people. You will explain it or I will run over you like I did to Max. Maybe he learned it from you... you will answer all my questions.

See eh...na me and you. When you run out of ideas on bullying, you will find another strategy like Max. That one has used love to escape and I dont need to follow him again cos he has exposed himself that he has no answer. You too. You must answer me oooo.

Werey. grin grin
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 12:41am On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Werey wey you be .
You are sick. How can a God and divine have same meaning? Ate you okay at all.

Shoor... and everyone is reading. That divine means a god. You better check your figures of speech very well. To do this, they must be same...we are talking of lexis and structure.

Is it bad? Cover what? That you quote rubbish around? If you had not quoted rubbish, would i had to go through the stress to cancel all?

I jump and pass.
End of discussion
Oga, come here... you have answered nothing. What you think you know, I will show you dont. You better check my comment well to see that your mumu never do. If you dont see my point...people who are smarter have seen it. And it is a joke on you that you dont see it. Meaning that you dont know it. I will just keep asking and not explain anything to you. You put it here, you will explain it. All I have to do is cross out irrelevancies and push you back to the main point. Werey wan use many quotes escape. Werey.. grin

Na questions I am asking and you are boiling. You can never say a god and divine are same..how can you? So you think we are just doing English to Englsh translation here.

You just decided to go into Greek and you dont know what you entered...and you.are talking... you don't even understand how you missed that aspect. And since you dont even identify it, there are still many more involved. This is exactly how your foolish leaders wanted to confuse everyone.

You went to Biblehub..copied and dumped it here without really getting the full meaning.

In that verse, there are two Greek words there....and both points to God. Yes, you picked one and left the other..and you are talking rubbish. You picked the same word and said it is equal to divine. Yet, the other one isnt...right? Who do you think you are fooling around?

See... you have not explained anything here. You will tell me exactly that. See...you.will go to your foolish elders who manipulated John 1.1 and asked them why scholars finally rejected their version. But they didnt tell you

All I need to do is to show where you are wrong or not accurate. Werey...so divine and a god are same. You are not okay at all. And God and a god are same. See, you are not well. You better go learn how to use articles. You dont know English very well, and you went into Greek..then translated the Greek straight to English and started telling all of us you have it. You have what? You know what? You no well oooo.

Even in Yoruba, ibo, and hausa, a word can have different meanings......yes. we know some words which have almost 5 to 15 meanings. You just picked something and changed it .....manipulated people cos you think you are smart.

And you moved to all languages to do same... That exactly was what the Russian Orthodox saw and decided to report you to Putin. How can you know the Russiam language more than them. You changed the whole meaning in many places in the Russian language and gave them. The Russian church said no way and that if they dont act fast, these people will destroy it like they did to English. They marched to their senate and Putin...and put together your many terrible acts..and that is how they chase you permanently out of Russia. Jehovah Witnesses are very terrible...always playing language games with people

You also dont know it. You listened to what they say and you accepted it like that. And you started quoting the rubbish your useless leaders gave you. You be mumu.

3. Show explicitly with verified proofs whether the story of Lazarus is real or just an ordinary parable

These are my questions...and you refused to answer them. Ae you okay at all? You dont even know you made mistakes at all...you are just shouting like a mad goat... quoting Paul is a god, Jews called him a god...and bla bla bla. [/quote]You wrote many useless verses that I had to make comments on, and you are complaining of my epistles. You dey mad. [/highlight]

Now that you have nothing else to quote, and I have successfully slammed you that this is pure Greek and English grammar, get to work and tell us why you changed God to "a god".

When the useless boy was quoting many irrelevancies, he was not posting epistles. But when I overruled all his useless verses, then that's an epistle. That's to show you that I read wide and I can wrote long too. His quotes arent epistles, but countering them one by one is epistle. grin

You better put yourself together. Your Max has no answer. He did it to the extent of quoting himself to confusion, and started playing love game. I dont have problem with that since my motive is to show he doesnt understand it himself. Same with you too. You wan use "one eyed Sunday" "bully bully" style. You better compose yourself... na one backhand go reset you brain. You cant bully me like you bully people. You will explain it or I will run over you like I did to Max. Maybe he learned it from you... you will answer all my questions.

See eh...na me and you. When you run out of ideas on bullying, you will find another strategy like Max. That one has used love to escape and I dont need to follow him again cos he has exposed himself that he has no answer. You too. You must answer me oooo.

Werey. grin grin
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 12:42am On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Werey wey you be .
You are sick. How can a God and divine be same grammatically ? Ate you okay at all.

I jump and pass.
End of discussion

These are my questions...and you refused to answer them. Ae you okay at all? You dont even know you made mistakes at all...you are just shouting like a mad goat... quoting Paul is a god, Jews called him a god...and bla bla bla. [/quote]You wrote many useless verses that I had to make comments on, and you are complaining of my epistles. You dey mad. [/highlight]

Werey. grin grin
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 12:43am On May 16, 2022
Janosky:

Werey wey you be .
You are sick. How can a God and divine be same grammatically ? Ate you okay at all.

I jump and pass.
End of discussion.

Werey. grin grin

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

Peace be unto everyone!
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by sonmvayina(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
our spirit needs sanctification.

and you think a jew that was executed is the solution?
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Get a balanced life first before you force your disgusting ideas and faith on everyone. We should go search your miserable website with many lies. grin

You are the real reason people are hostile towards you cos you are nauseating.

I have no energy to argue with you. It is just unfortunate how a human beign with a brain can be tamed to your level. It baffles me. Is it not the same brain we have? Really, I find it very interesting how you always choke down your own throat man made lies from your 1914 convention. And these are what you have decided to push out to everyone as the truth. Not even what was pushed in the time of Jesus. Come on! In 1914. Christ!

May you and your brothers use your heads for just half a day once in your life. Really, I feel so bad and sad for you. How did you sell your brain for nothing?

I remember how my white friends used to sit your colleagues in the "confused business" and made them look stup.id like this. grin When they could answer a question, they would use everything to support it. But then, my friends used to use it as a bait. And then......boom! They give them a complex question, and another one and another one.... and bla bla bla, they start bringing out different WatchTower magazines for answers just the way you rushed to your site, and your fellow confused friend who couldn't prove it supported you. cheesy Dudes, answer us the question. Nope, 10 editions are already on the table. Right in front of them, my friends pmpicked up lighters and started burning the useless magazines. grin Come look at the shame and humiliation in their faces. I used to feel for them. Is it not funny you decided to put your front page there? Not even a precised article which answers the question? You are a lunatic. Trust me...you are. A front page. cheesy and you are still running your mouth. Chai!

So, you deserve the insults you get everyday, but to say that you have refused to use your head and you keep pushing unnecessarily what you cannot prove is an act of "mumunism" is a understatement. You are a "mumu". I am not telling you this cos of your faith, or cos of what you wrote here, but for you to put the front page of your website and ask readers to start searching is an "mumu" act. Yeah. Even kids in elementary schools knows how to present their cases by bringing out actual facts. They know they must present it. But you as a grown up adult to accept the style of putting down as many watchtower magazines on the table and using your front page as the answers to what you cannot answer is an act of mumu. Yes, you be mumu. A first grade. Listen again, I have no problem with your faith...that's your problem and your cross..but to accept the idea of giving out the front page of your church for answers you cannot give since you don't know....come on! You be mumu.

To readers here: If you come across this thread, take note of my comments and make up your mind. My opinion is that we should leave these mumu ones alone. They decided as adults to sell their brains and become who they are. I only pity them for a life wasted in promoting rubbish. The highligest disrespect anyone can give you is to send you to a useless homepage. It means, the person is saying...he doesn't know, and he doesnt care to know....just believe it...and take it. That's disrespectful.

Please, let us respect their faith, and let them have their freedom of speech so they can show how disgusting to not use ones brain well. It is their right to exercise it. Otherwise, they need real beating to reformat their brains, but I think it is inappropriate to force any grown up adult to start thinking well. They choose to be what they are. It is clear that they decided to put themselves in the state. Really, I don't pity them again.

They are sent like wolves to keep causing confusions and troubles everywhere. On my front gate, I have a post for Jehovah Witnesses to keep off. But I do not mind, any stubborn one is free to enter, he or she will run out of my compound with his or her head. The way to treat goats is making sure they get goats treatment. Trust me, goats will leave you and your items alone in peace.

I'm out of the thread.
Damn!!! This is no ordinary write up there must be a valid reason behind this.....wat do I know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 21, 2022
Religious threads like this always filled with curses
If you think the other person is getting it wrong then back up your claims with the scripture.
We got a lot of Interlinear translations, concordances and commentaries including Greek lexicons, it might go a long way to help you understand some complex scriptures.
And don't forget that there's no Bible translation that is free from BIAS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2022
You are right. That's why i don't reply their propaganda.

If you think the other person is getting it wrong then back up your claims with the scripture.
We got a lot of Interlinear translations, concordances and commentaries including Greek lexicons, it might go a long way to help you understand some complex scriptures.
And don't forget that there's no Bible translation that is free from BIAS.[/quote]
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2022
Don't mind her.

AgirlsNightmAre:

Damn!!! This is no ordinary write up there must be a valid reason behind this.....wat do I know?
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 8:03am On May 30, 2022
Ibomrep:
Don't mind her.

Obongowo abadie?
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2022
Idioke

Idemfo?

AgirlsNightmAre:

Obongowo abadie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Origin Of Crescent Moon Symbol Of Islam / Do You Know God? / What Can God Not Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.