Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,108 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Much Is Money Ritual Process - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much Is Money Ritual Process (383 Views)

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Money Ritual Process by Saucy22: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
I called a Friend of mine yesterday night we spoke in detail and he told me that
To do money rituals I need 100k
I called another one in Ilorin he said I need 50k
But I don't have such cash now
Like I asked whether I can do and pay later
They both refused so i want to know whether that the real price or am about to be scammed
Re: How Much Is Money Ritual Process by Righteousness2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
The Price is your soul.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Money Ritual Process by Shadysen: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Saucy22:
I called a Friend of mine yesterday night we spoke in detail and he told me that
They both refused so i want to know whether that the real price or am about to be scammed
the price is more higher, which is your soul but Bleep you for taking that stupid step.
Re: How Much Is Money Ritual Process by badboyTee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Saucy22:
cheesy cheesy cheesy still can't fathom the fact that a full grown human being still believes a spirit would miraculously bring some wads of cash from CBN to him!

Foolishness at its peak!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Money Ritual Process by donbachi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Just human blood... and u start running from one church to another.. SEEKING for spiritual help.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB_ Anyone Still Enforcing Monday Sit-at-home Is Not A Genuine Ipob Member ... / How A Lady Was Arrested For Brut@lizing Her Little Nephew For Misplacing #100 / Abuja Prison Attack: Nigerian Govt Releases Details Of Escaped Boko Haram Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.