Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,895 members, 7,938,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal (30611 Views)

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Alexaonfleek: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol
Make polygamists and redpillers rally round to buy him form.
It's just 100m and with the kind of noise they make, I'm sure they can afford it and more
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by midasbliss(f): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Omo, this guy is an id!ot

1 Like

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Asianjollof007: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
eteebanky1:
This Man Is a fool

Unfaithful fool, this one fit Bleep a Mad woman like this, na all hole dem dy insert their prick into

Most of you are sick, seriously.

1 Like

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Alexaonfleek: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
nomenclature:

How didn't he fix his marriage?
Is polygamy a crime?
Typical Nigerians, leaving the message nd attacking the messenger ,buhari, atiku, and all the grand fathers aspiring to rule you are all in polygamous marriage.
Oya contribute to buy normination form now, is it by mouth?
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by wizseller: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
I thought as a real niggar, you will contribute to the form

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Presidential form kill you there
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Starcy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok oo. Continue mr. Yul. Dat little money u have go soon evaporate to thin air
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by emerged01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am always against polygamy and the same I wont condemn some men because they have reasons for going on such journey. Their reasons may not be known to us but they are very genuine. I can only condemn those who run into such by act of foolishness.
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by dontbothermuch: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
I believe an APGA aspirant digged deep & got the info that he has a son with the actress. And the aspirant threatened to expose him. But he felt he should come out clean, than denying his own blood. Hard task.
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Karemarealty288(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2022

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Onewazobia(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cantonese:
Jagbajantis intete.

As it stands, if Atul Edochie contests an election for any position in his father’s house, family, clan or village, he would be roundly and unprecedentedly be defeated.

See as e make head like agama lizard own.

No be only nomination form, na qualification form.

Bad mouth
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Arabaincubus: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Everyone can now see that brother Yul is more keen on Nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar Presidential form killer you there
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Bbbw: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
The women will do
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Eaglesence: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
LeahpaR:
Kwasia

Chai Kwesi adein?
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Sakasitay(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lmaoooooo this guy na fool.

Naija na cruise I swear.

Diversion tactics.
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by nedekid: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
OGwales:
To do what exactly?
To use to marry 3rd and 4th wife.

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Shebbs: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Make We Buy Presidential Form For You So That You GO go Aso Rock Go Marry 2,000 Wives. You Wan Overthrow King Solomon For Him Achievement, Your Plan No Go Work.
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by kingdestiny(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
How much is the presidential form self
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Patomoney(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Andytyx(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeria becoming too cheap recently
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by kristo123: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
So if you win who will be First lady?... we have serious problem to solve in this country leave us out of your family drama.
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Dskillful(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Why am I feeling like this whole second wife stuff is not real... Maybe it's all staged
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Charly68: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
You got money to mantain two wives but no money to buy form for political contest ..what a world Mr Yul
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Positiveme2020: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Righthussle:
Correct guy. Forgive the idiots abusing you. They know nothing about life. Good luck.

As for the marriage issue, women listen to me, this is just the beginning. The other day we read how Osinach died because she stayed put in an abusive marriage probably because in her religion, divorce is a direct ticket to their imaginary scary place called hell, now she's dead. Now Yul's decision to take a new wife is making a lot of you feel like hugging transform

Listen, it's time to tell yourselves the truth. Not all marriage last. Accept that your marriage must not last before getting married so that when sh.i.t happen you will move on easily. Make divorce an option in your marriage. Prepare for the worst and pray it never happens. Teach yourself to understand that that sweet young man you got married to can change to become the direct opposite of the man you go married to. Plan and prepare to take care of yourself financially as a person without a husband. In marriage, spouses don't own each other. Know that your spouse has the right to be with any other woman at any time. If your man decides to leave, don't cry and curse him. Go. It's his life. You have yours. But if you're in marriage for economic economic benefits, just shut up.

Change your orientation about marriage.

I like this
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by macho44(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
OGwales:
To do what exactly?

To marry More WIVEs Sir
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by bepositive11: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
You don't know what marriage means. No, a spouse can't just be with any woman or man they want. They made a commitment to build a life and family together.

If the spouse approves of the other being with another man or woman, then it's ok. The problem comes when there are lies and betrayal. If Yul wanted to be with another woman, he should have let her know before getting her pregnant! Please stop being ignorant about that

How would you feel if your wife got pregnant and had a child with another man without you knowing??

Righthussle:
Correct guy. Forgive the idiots abusing you. They know nothing about life. Good luck.

As for the marriage issue, women listen to me, this is just the beginning. The other day we read how Osinach died because she stayed put in an abusive marriage probably because in her religion, divorce is a direct ticket to their imaginary scary place called hell, now she's dead. Now Yul's decision to take a new wife is making a lot of you feel like hugging transform

Listen, it's time to tell yourselves the truth. Not all marriage last. Accept that your marriage must not last before getting married so that when sh.i.t happen you will move on easily. Make divorce an option in your marriage. Prepare for the worst and pray it never happens. Teach yourself to understand that that sweet young man you got married to can change to become the direct opposite of the man you go married to. Plan and prepare to take care of yourself financially as a person without a husband. In marriage, spouses don't own each other. Know that your spouse has the right to be with any other woman at any time. If your man decides to leave, don't cry and curse him. Go. It's his life. You have yours. But if you're in marriage for economic economic benefits, just shut up.

Change your orientation about marriage.
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by maasoap(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Attention seeker, ask your second wife and your supporters

We're here now. But I think he's just adding salt to you people's injury, he likes the wailing.
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by otabaotaba: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
After then go say na only Yoruba get tout
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
maasoap:

We're here now. But I think he's just adding salt to you people's injury, he likes the wailing.
you will soon join him wailing very soon
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Eagban(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
So that you can use Federation Account to acquire Presidential Harem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee / Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids / Actress Stephanie Linus Looks Beautiful In This Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.