Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos (10135 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Actually many boobs look better in a bra
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bob Marley on the wall approves
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Sniper04(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Are you more healthy than her undecided
Yes I am, 100%

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by care4you: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Actually not all men have obsession on women with big boobs. Some love those little pingpong that fit into their mouth infested odour perfect .

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Omicron123: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Actually not all men have obsession on women with big boobs. Some love those little pingpong that fit into their mouth infested odour perfectly.

I have breast but not as big that lady own, few men have actually said to me that my boobs is a huge turn off to them , that they really don't fancy big boobs at all. I told them fine, no offense.

But greater percentage of them can even kill just to lay their hands on my boobs based on the way I do observed them stares at it , some look at it and become utterly useless and stupid.
Really?
Madam, na only mumu man go fall for those ur sagged and tired breast wey dey rest.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Not edited. The photos are real.
I've watched that girl countless on TikTok.
That girl?

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Truvelisback(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't like such. That one na Bathroom slippers.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Omicron123:

Really?
Madam, na only mumu man go fall for those ur sagged and tired breast wey dey rest.
Sagging and tired? undecided
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by AfroKnight: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Walahi I don’t like this.

Me and my babe won’t be able to step out without drawing stares from everyone. If she had the funds, I’m certain she’d go for a reduction surgery. Except she has met those rich pervs who would pay her obscene amounts of money to watch her do kinky stuff with her big melons.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Contekbbc: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wow
I like what I'm seeing.will you posr someone else's private property on an online forum like these

With these I'm good to go.

When I have headache,I will wrap my head in between and I'm sure I'll be good.

When I'm feeling sleepy,at least,i sure know I'll find something to rest my body on
When I'm out of cash, I'll just knock and Monet will come.

When will some people get Sense,why will
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Islandlady(f): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See why I ask people whether they read at all? undecided

How does this...... same as what you also accuse me of there? undecided
Junkie Tori olorun rest... you must be a very stubborn person

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by ukpahu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
fura de nono
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Junkie Tori olorun rest... you must be a very stubborn person
LOL
That guy matter dey tire me, if you mistakenly quote that guy your own don finish.
if he no win the argument him no go stop.
very stubborn person.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by ModeEbo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hehe hehe... OK now keep fooling yourself. No go do marry
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Actually not all men have obsession on women with big boobs. Some love those little pingpong that fit into their mouth infested odour perfectly.

I have breast but not as big that lady own, few men have actually said to me that my boobs is a huge turn off to them , that they really don't fancy big boobs at all. I told them fine, no offense.

But greater percentage of them can even kill just to lay their hands on my boobs based on the way I do observed them stares at it , some look at it and become utterly useless and stupid.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Fmghewzy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Are you more healthy than her undecided

My chest!!!! Chaiii grin grin grin
Pauloo don collect wotowoto grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Fmghewzy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sniper04:

Yes I am, 100%
grin grin
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Jmichael1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Even the Bible say 2much of everything is bad ..... .
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Islandlady(f): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
9182736455O1999:

LOL
That guy matter dey tire me, if you mistakenly quote that guy your own don finish.
if he no win the argument him no go stop.
very stubborn person.
haha really grin grin he don show you pepper abi
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by deltateam: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay I came across this beautiful endowed lady's pictures on twitter

And I know guys love women with curves and boobs grin
So what do y'all think undecided

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Boobs or burden?
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by MOTOPARK: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
plz ma, can i see how big it is? Nah only me ooo
we gather here ooh Lol
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Opeolami(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Jesus is Lord
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by 2braithe: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
My ex gf has this type of boobs.
We had a misunderstanding and she used her boobs to slap me.

Long story short,I found myself on hospital bed after 2 days.
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by beezyblaze(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
Is she pregnant??

Yeah I guess so.
Her chest is pregnant lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by cristy149: 12:39am On May 01, 2022
because someone is endowed doesn't mean its beautiful
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Nobody: 1:04am On May 01, 2022
Now I want a titfuck from her... Dayummn! smiley
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by spicesgoke(m): 1:06am On May 01, 2022
Your boobs are lovely, tempted to suck
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Nobody: 1:18am On May 01, 2022
Dis one will benefit 4rm Reduction Mammoplasty
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by 1872opp: 2:23am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
This is not sexy at all, it also a burden to that woman
[/s]
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by NohurryInLife: 4:17am On May 01, 2022
2braithe:
My ex gf has this type of boobs.
We had a misunderstanding and she used her boobs to slap me.

Long story short,I found myself on hospital bed after 2 days.
Una no go kill person
grin cheesy shocked grin
Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2022
This is not right.

Person go just bend down to turn soup and her nipples go enter pot.

Can she even run?

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by 1Sharon(f): 9:22am On May 01, 2022
That looks fucкеd up.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos by Islandlady(f): 9:24am On May 01, 2022
Tallesty1:
This is not right.

Person go just bend down to turn soup and her nipples go enter pot.

Can she even run?
lol which kind imagination be dis grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.