Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 (908 Views)

Breaking News!! Diddy Just Got Arrested / ICPC Arrests Actress Simisola Gold For Allegedly Selling New Notes / Man Arrested For Allegedly Selling Meat Infected With Tuberculosis In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by CashZamani(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please dear fellow Nairalanders, what does the constitution state in regards to selling of postinor 2?

A girl just accused my brother of selling postinor2 to her, and he has been whisked away by the Nigeria police. Is it actually forbidden to sell postinor2, and is it the role of the Nigeria police to effect arrest in such regards ?

Please lawyers in the house help me cos I am just devastated.
Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
yes it is the job of the police to arrest anyone accused of a crime.... the issue here is to cnfirm what crime has been committed.
is he a licensed pharmacist/chemist to be selling medicine?!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by CashZamani(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
yes it is the job of the police to arrest anyone accused of a crime.... the issue here is to cnfirm what crime has been committed.
is he a licensed pharmacist to be selling medicine?!

The question is is selling of postinor2 forbidden in Nigeria? If yes, is it the role of the Nigeria police to effect arrest in regards to drug abuse or illegal trading?
Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
CashZamani:
The question is is selling of postinor2 forbidden in Nigeria? If yes, is it the role of the Nigeria police to effect arrest in regards to drug abuse or illegal trading?

again, it is the job of the police to arrest ANYONE accused of a crime....so yes, if someone accused your brother of committing a crime, then the police would arrest him. we cant speculate on what the crime is, as the babe could have said that he sold her fake meds and/or that someone died because of the meds that "he" sold....so instead of us bringing foolish assumptions here, why dont you 1st figure out what exactly are the charges upon which he was picked up.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by Passionate888: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, it is the job of the police to arrest ANYONE accused of a crime....so yes, if someone accused your brother of committing a crime, then the police would arrest him. we cant speculate on what the crime is, as the babe could have said that he sold her fake meds and/or that someone died because of the meds that "he" sold....so instead of us bringing foolish assumptions here, why dont you 1st figure out what exactly are the charges upon which he was picked up.

Is postinor2 an illegal drug in Nigeria?
Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Passionate888:
Is postinor2 an illegal drug in Nigeria?

again, focus on what i wrote below:

MrBrownJay1:
so instead of us bringing foolish assumptions here, why dont you 1st figure out what exactly are the charges upon which he was picked up.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by bmdmix13: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

simple question u can't answer, but u ready write tv series
Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by paulolee(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
constitution do not apply when our police are hungry n cunny.. las las 100k for bail moni go drop
Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by Ifakiland(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
CashZamani:
Please dear fellow Nairalanders, what does the constitution state in regards to selling of postinor 2?

A girl just accused my brother of selling postinor2 to her, and he has been whisked away by the Nigeria police. Is it actually forbidden to sell postinor2, and is it the role of the Nigeria police to effect arrest in such regards ?

Please lawyers in the house help me cos I am just devastated.
Postinor 2 is a prescription drugs, not to be sold by non medical personnels....if your bro isn't one, he is looking at facing a jail term of up to 10 years....depending on the effect the drug had on the girl.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by utibe1995(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Postinor-2 is an emergency contraceptive only. Postinor-2 is not intended as a regular method of contraception. It is used to prevent pregnancy when taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. It is estimated that Postinor-2 will prevent 85% of expected pregnancies.
So I think he commented a different crime not this one. Please investigate probably before blaming the police or the lady that report him.
Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by shaggy007(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
bmdmix13:
simple question u can't answer, but u ready write tv series

Mr man, you need a license to sell drugs in Nigeria.

You dey hear dey for string head while your brother is languishing in police station.

Clean the blockage from your brain and go and bail your brother.

Go to the police station and for strong head, not here.
Re: My Brother Just Got Arrested For Allegedly Selling Postinor2 by harmargedon: 12:20am On May 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

guy my ribs dey pain me abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say Just In; A Man Brutalize His Wife Mercilessly See Photo And Video / Six Suspected Armed Robbers And Kidnappers Disguising As Vigilantes Arrested / Top 10 Most Powerful Military In Africa 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.