Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,729 members, 7,918,246 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

See The Food Served At An Iftar Ceremony In Saudi Arabia - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Served At An Iftar Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (755 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Food Served At An Iftar Ceremony In Saudi Arabia by Bedazzled1234(f): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
As a foodie, the highlight of the iftar ceremony I attended was the food.

Let's start from the appetizers, we had lots of meat balls, mozzarella, spinach, lettuce salad �, cabbage.

The main courses had so many rich Saudi delicacies but I was most familiar with my rice and spaghetti.

The desserts section had so many variety of cakes, chocolates, creamy crumbles.

Of course there was water, this water was in glass bottles and tasted cripsy clear, I had the time of my life.

At the lobby, there was popcorn, coffee, ice-cream to consume right on spot or take home. grin tongue kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYTxsWhlNN8

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

,...... / How I Made My 'crunchy Bread' / Cook Nicely This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.