Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,320 members, 7,920,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

“buy Me Presidential” Yul Edochie Pleads To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “buy Me Presidential” Yul Edochie Pleads To Nigerians (170 Views)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“buy Me Presidential” Yul Edochie Pleads To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
The Nollywood actor and politician, Yul Edochie pleads to Nigerians to help him buy the presidential form.

This is coming after the actor broke the news of his marriage to second wife.

Recall that Yul Edochie had earlier mocked those who critised his decision to take a second wife, but never supported his political ambitions.

Taking to his Instagram page, the actor left many Nigerians in suspense after he revealed that he has a very important announcement to make by 10am.

Read;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/04/30/buy-me-presidential-yul-edochie-pleads-to-nigerians/

Re: “buy Me Presidential” Yul Edochie Pleads To Nigerians by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
i dont know if that man is stoopid or just plain crazy.... after getting a 2nd wife and having so many people (who adored him) turn against him, he now wants the remaining ones to support him?!?!? whoever is his advisor should be FIRED ON THE SPOT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Falz I Have Noway Said‘i Love You’to Any Girl Before / Nollywood: Addressing The Inclusion Of Skit Makers In Nigerian Movies / Full Video Of Sola Allyson Performing At Kokun Foundation Birthday Party For The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.