Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,911 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (38245 Views)

Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger / EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Lama70(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dem position like football team �

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Sirchiboy: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
bayumyguy:
My name is Adewale. I’m using this medium to plea to Nairalanders to help me secure a source of living. All I want is something to get doing and earn living, I’ll be graduating from the University this year and it has not been smooth. Pls help me so I won’t be idle and I can as well be useful to myself and to the society in return. No offer is small. Thanks

Chat me on WhatsApp 08034514245
How old are you?
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Obiworld2020: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
You see I've said this before in my several tweets, but for the benefit of those who didn't read those tweets. I will repeat it.
How come some dullards are still into internet fraud when guys are making as much as 5-10 million weekly from affiliate marketing...
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by HRMK: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Na all of them dey do juju

When will Buhari offer them Presidential pardon, Like the Criminal ex Governors or Rehabilitate them like Boko haram

NA AFTER COURT DON JAIL DEM AND SERVED FEW YEARS FROM DEM JAIL TERM!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by drmuchin: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
DORIME
DEM WAN TO BAMBAM
CHILLING WITH THE BIG BOIZ
NOW U GO KITIKITI KATAKATA

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by babaalagbo11(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
And they have specific ways of dressing that make it easy to spot them easily...we understand how the country is,but crime is not the way out

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by panpan(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by sapele914(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
The real fraudsters are @ APC headquarter picking up nomination forms.

EFCC focus your attention, & stop chasing shadows.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm glad the tribal idiots already lying in their bed of disappointment.

Crime cut across all society...
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by MDK777: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Una Go Arrest TIre! IDiOTS!! No Be Criminal Una Too Be?!
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Laeroy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
By their dressing, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Na all of them dey do juju

When will Buhari offer them Presidential pardon, Like the Criminal ex Governors or Rehabilitate them like Boko haram

After 10 years if thqiy sentence is up to 10 years or more
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Andytyx(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Whilst the biggest yahoo boys are buying forms of ₦100 & ₦40 million..........
cool
Lexusgs430:
them too dey mine skull too na
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Crazyfella001: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nice question
Cryer:
What if those ones with charm are traditional worshippers?
Why be say if Dem arrest Muslim or Christians Dem no dey display their bible and Quran?
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
The same Yellowbars who voted for change are now resorting to scamming, robbing, kidnapping, killing, mining their loved ones and other people's heads, vandalizing graves to harvest skulls for rituals.
Tufiakwa!
The Yourobars should continue to support criminals to power while hunger and starvation is forcing them to do all sort of heinous things just to survive.
I swear una go get sense by force.
Thank God I am an Akwa Ibom man!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:
And their impoverished supporters continue to hail them.
Nigerians deserve every evil that has befallen them cuz we are the most wicked set of creature in the universe.
I can't imagine why a reasonable human being will continue to throw his weight behind the criminals elements ruling Nigeria just because of rice and groundnut oil.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mishydroid(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bro no be Playstation pad... Dat na person shoe
tonididdy:
PlayStation Pad na evidence now grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
And their impoverished supporters continue to hail them.
Nigerians deserve every evil that has befallen them cuz we are the most wicked set of creature in the universe.
I can't imagine why a reasonable human being will continue to throw his weight behind the criminals elements ruling Nigeria just because of rice and groundnut oil.

Simple answer ........ Some of those supporting them, collect more than rice and groundnut oil .......

Nigeria is completely failed ....... We hinge our saviour and resurrection only on prayers...........
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mishydroid:
Bro no be Playstation pad... Dat na person shoe
Look the picture well
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Paulianfa(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
When will I hear police arrested only 2 bandits/terrorist in northern part.

Every time yahoo boy, everything time yahoo boy.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by kingdavid105: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Na EFCC Cup quarter finals dem wan play??

Why dem line up like Man U grin grin
you funny o
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by pacespot(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
These ones go don use human beings to prepare their charms o. Further investigations need to be done.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by mywells: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
All government officials from the presidency to the local government are criminals,thief,slowpoke,hyenas and jackals of the highest order,Bawa him self is an hypocrite and a criminals woe betise him hundreds folds,all this politicians that have deprived these youth their civil rights are walking freely in the street ASUU have been on lock down nobody is saying any about it ,the last time Bawa was at UK to watch Arsenal match,is it his father's money that he spent to watch that unconventional match so stupid a boy,his karma is loading son of an illiterate bigot.
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by dnawah(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2022

Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Menance:
Tijani Olumide Ahmed, Balogun Olusola, Ukuhor Richie Ifemeluona, Ologun Damilola, Adetokunbo Yusuf, Olubiyo Timilehin, Oyegoke Gafar Olaitan, Agarawu Farug Okikiola, Kazeem Oluwadamilare Adebayo and Salau Rahmon

Skull & teeth mining Muslim miscreants from the waste internationally representing us in tech
okoro
You should be worried about your kinsmen languishing In prison or the one on death row far away ASIA ñot this tech gurus
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by omiolota1960(m): 12:37am On May 01, 2022
They will be going up and down here with different stupid olosho as if na their papa get lake view estate,buene vista,occean bay and v.c.they still dey inside occean bay estate
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by constancefriday(m): 12:54am On May 01, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Na EFCC Cup quarter finals dem wan play??

Why dem line up like Man U grin grin

Lols...EFCC quarter final indeed grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by avalon7(m): 1:37am On May 01, 2022
Is that a PlayStation pad? I bet the EFCC officers don't even know what that is. Nothing in this pictures is incriminating, laptops, phones, passport, religious items etc. I hope they had more than what is in these photos as grounds to tag these young men "internet fraudsters"
Re: EFCC Arrests 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by gnykelly(m): 3:49am On May 01, 2022
Efcc should take those charms for lab test ...if there's a trace of human DNA in it, they should explain whose innocent skull was mined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught On Camera Assaulting A Pregnant Woman In Lagos / Nigerian Gangs Fight With Swords In Indian Hospital (video) / Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.