Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,859 members, 7,876,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) (82761 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:25am On May 05, 2022
Seen.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2022
U think he is a black man that’s is idle minded and only thinks about anything that’s on skirt
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this money and he's been involved with just 5 women?

I'm really ashamed of him.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by shortgun(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2022
When you dedicate alot of time to your work, you starve your spouse of attention.

It has always been like that.

7 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:26am On May 05, 2022
Too many words to describe a psycho. Just say psycho and call it a day
Fkforyou:
There is something dark and fierce about Elon.
But the bright side, is that he is turning that dark energy towards productive and life changing ventures.

There was a documentary I saw about his co-dependency issues which stems from his childhood bullying encounter.

Oh well, I think Baba still need a therapist some how. If I been him therapist I go hammer for him head well well. Steady Cash out like this grin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Mindlog: 7:26am On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Since they don't uphold Polygamy, divorce becomes an inevitable end.
AFRICA is much better. We uphold Family tenets more. We frown at divorce but embrace polygamy which is much better.
After all, my elementary social studies reminds me that Polygamy is still a type of marriage and shouldn't be frowned at.
Divorce wreaks havoc.

The men and women involved in polygamy aside, can you share how polygamy help children in polygamous families thrive better?

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 7:29am On May 05, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://dnbstories.com/2022/04/full-list-of-elon-musks-wives-girlfriends-and-children.html

cc: lalasticlala

Ah my mentor!! I know how it feels. But you too like life oga Musk grin You just dey chop women anyhow. Chaiii big man ooo
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DoveXlover: 7:29am On May 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
money or no money , from a woman, there’s no unconditional love
Very True but when a man has so much money then real love becomes difficult because literally all the women around him except his "mom and sisters" wants his money and what he can do for them.
The divorce case of Johnny Depp and amber heard has really opened my eyes.
The only people that stood and fought by him are his family especially his elder sister.

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2022
Please who can pronounce the fourth child's name. Something like x as xvii
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 7:33am On May 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
shocked

Just 5 with all that wealth. Even Atiku that doesn’t have 10% of Elon musk wealth has plenty wives, concubines and over 25 children. grin grin grin
atiku doesn't have 1% of Elon wealth
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:33am On May 05, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://dnbstories.com/2022/04/full-list-of-elon-musks-wives-girlfriends-and-children.html

Does It mean that he is so difficult that no woman can stay with him

Or he just like changing women
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Kingcalls: 7:33am On May 05, 2022
Amber Heard was married when they were 4kin ...if na man now, these women no go allow us hear word

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by jiz: 7:34am On May 05, 2022
Money with no stable home. Money cannot buy happy home

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Wizywiz(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Most Billionaires are in the dark. In fact you will hardy find one real Billionaire (Not Audio Billionaire) who is not involved in occultism even the so called General overseers OF CHURCHES. 'Most' mega church general overseers are occultic especially the ones in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong, we have real legit millionaires but you see these billionaires, they start off very good then when they attain that status, they become scared of losing it then they join a dark group to sustain their status.

When the bible says in Mathew 19 vs 24 that ''Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

That verse is exactly what it is, it is talking about stupendously rich people
oil dey ur head...I do tell people,, there are certain levels of height and wealth u will attain u have no option than to belong or engage in spiritism...

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2022
We no go gree, we no go gree ,he did not marry any black woman and his a black man like me and wasiu

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2022
cococandy:

Ok
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=112535836] atiku doesn't have 1% of Elon wealth[/quote

Yes it’s true. I think a British newspaper once estimated that over 600 billion dollars has been looted from the Nigeria treasury from 1960 till date by all the government officials. Elon Musk is worth half of that amount. Just imagine.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:37am On May 05, 2022
He's just 50 and had 5 ex wives before he will clock 80 to 90 he will HV like 15 wives more.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by djon78(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2022
jiz:
Money with no stable home. Money cannot buy happy home

Well he is got the money

The richest man in the world

Plenty multi billion dollars company
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 7:39am On May 05, 2022
[quote author=VladimirPutiin post=112535948][/quote]atiku never reach $1billion even with Intel and his University

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DoveXlover: 7:39am On May 05, 2022
cococandy:
Isn't better to be a psycho with ideas that turns him to a billionaire than a psycho that turns him to a murderer?

Which one do you prefer?

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by hakm5: 7:40am On May 05, 2022
Macsjebs:

The same amber heard wey won kill Johnny Depp?
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2022
Space X
Tesla
Neurolink
Twitter
Paypal
WEF

Connect the dots and ignore the distraction.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if na Nigerian billionaire na 5 women weekly e go dey nack steady

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by felixsodje(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2022
Money can and will never buy true love
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 7:43am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
The man is simply lucky
u calll am luck shebi? Lazy yoot like u no go dey learn beta tin now and las las na ur old age u dey joke with.
u no read d part wey hin first wife say d guy dey too busy with work and no even get time for family while u ibo boy dey here for 24 hours dey look for every thread and wasting away ur life to dey attack Yoruba and Tinubu. shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
atiku never reach $1billion even with Intel and his University

So Dangote get money pass Atiku ?

Or Dangote get money pass Tinubu ??
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Mom007(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2022
Do we have to know this?
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by alizma: 7:46am On May 05, 2022
The black will be receiving themselves with monogamy, unknown to them that the white came to steal polygamy from them the way they stole other things in the name of religion.
Most whites(make or female) in their 50s are not in their first marriage
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by HeavenShield: 7:46am On May 05, 2022
A distorted & fragmented soul. However I see the man as been loved by God. It is well with him.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by MrLankeeee(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any problem with that..??
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by MrLankeeee(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2022
Lamanii22:
Who can even pronounce the name of his 6th child lol…. How can you name your child dark…. White people sha

Lolzzz.... na to go do tongue surgery if you attempt to pronounce the name....
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2022
This man is a billion times legend cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.