Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,033 members, 7,973,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:22 PM

Become A Mojor Seller Or Distrbutor Of 300 Big Companies With N50k In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Mojor Seller Or Distrbutor Of 300 Big Companies With N50k In Nigeria (658 Views)

Start Your Own RADIO/T.V Programme With N50k Capital Or Less (on Galaxy,mitv) / Blco Genuine Seller Needed. / Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Mojor Seller Or Distrbutor Of 300 Big Companies With N50k In Nigeria by benz33(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2011
Do you need a Job you can do on your own?, if yes contact me please and i will connect you to a business club where you become a MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR OF OVER 300 BIG COMPANIES IN NIGERIA and have access to their products and services at Factory Prices, e.g SAMSUNG,L.G,MIMEE NOODLES, CAR DEALERS,HAIERTHAMERKOOL, AND OTHER BIG COMPANIES LIKE UNILEVER, etc and you can even re-sell? 08051744118, with a token

SEND AN E-MAIL TO vantagelinkmarketing@yahoo.co.uk. This is not a Scam and people are really making money,the way i am also.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale @diamond Estate, Igando. 3 B/r Bungalow 12m (asking) / Cheap Diesel Needed In Ph / I Want To Buy A Teacup Chihuahua Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.