Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,429 members, 7,932,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:41 AM

Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours (26466 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by RosyIsBlessed: 8:30am On May 01, 2022
Wike is a known tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by BlackSaints: 8:36am On May 01, 2022
lomprico:

Is ateke not a criminal?
Then what will you call Wike?

3 Likes

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Allen102: 9:00am On May 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

There is no if.

He can never be president of Nigeria.

I blame Rivers people. Very yeye people. They never take anything seriously, except women and drinks; just like their Delta and Bayelsa brothers. Both Delta and Bayelsa are a complete mess.

Zero leadership. Misguided and wayward youths. Condemned, deranged, wasteful, shameless and bereft leaders. Miscreants and urchins everywhere. Drug addicts and social misfits being groomed in all corners. No opportunities for the well educated and well mannered. You have to be a known hooligan to succeed. It is terrible!

How did Wike ever become an LGA Chairman, Chief of Staff, Minister and Governor? Amaechi played a role in all of these. This is what you get when hooliganism becomes the hallmark for choosing leaders.

They should live with him while he finishes his final term as governor. What are his programs in healthcare, education, human capital development? He is just busy building flyovers, squandering resources and flexing muscles with perceived enemies.

Where are you from? Mention your state let's see how responsible and hardworking you people are.

3 Likes

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by AmazingELixir: 9:02am On May 01, 2022
grin

Wike the man with jumbo balls fearless and courageous...most of those idio.ts making noise above there have not bothered to ask why the said Farah was arrested.

Wike is the president nigeria needs so badly to set things aright....He is like the biblical forerunner John the Baptist brave and uncompromising. Wike will set the stage for the next president to function effectively.

Farah dared a lion by bring his group to disrupt a PDP screening process, the thugs were arrested by the security agencies and they in turn gave out Farah as their sponsor the consequence is what he is facing.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Lothaire: 9:11am On May 01, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Wike the man with jumbo balls fearless and courageous...most of those idio.ts making noise above there have not bothered to ask why the said Farah was arrested.

Wike is the president nigeria needs so badly to set things aright....He is like the biblical forerunner John the Baptist brave and uncompromising. Wike will set the stage for the next president to function effectively.

Farah dared a lion by bring his group to disrupt a PDP screening process, the thugs were arrested by the security agencies and they in turn gave out Farah as their sponsor the consequence is what he is facing.
Who is going to vote him? Ikwerres with your 3 and the half LGA? Clowns everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
everything in nigeria is either tribal, ethnic or religion...
God punish all of una
Wen I read...Omo I laff Eeeenh... South South pipo have this entitlement mentality Eeeenh...come and hear them for radio in port Harcourt everyday talking... Omo I tire for them
Today ogoni is threatening all parties to give ogoni man governorship ticket.. grin
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Allisgud: 9:24am On May 01, 2022
The question is it true dagogo brought in cultist to disrupt election, nobody is judging from dat side,if only we have who will prosecute tinubu for breeding touts everywhere in lagos
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by AmazingELixir: 9:27am On May 01, 2022
Lothaire:
Who is going to vote him? Ikwerres with your 3 and the half LGA? Clowns everywhere.

Time will tell..
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Chimaraymond455: 10:00am On May 01, 2022
When wike was dealing with the people of oyibo/ igbos in Rivers state you all was healing him, the ogonis was healing him, the ijaws was healing him, wike demolished ikeoku market you all see nothing wrong with it because you thought it will affect only the igbos, but when wike started demolishing some structures in water fronts you all turn against him, karma does not miss address

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by BeerBeerManiple: 10:02am On May 01, 2022
Ahh Izon
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by olibeans: 11:01am On May 01, 2022
Little Hitler
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by arcnomec(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2022
For the records,a court sitting in Port Harcourt remanded Farah Dagogo and requested the NPF to investigate further the alleged distruption of the PDP screening by the accused
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Ogaga87(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2022
Malory:
Wike the tyrant. So much from a man gunning for the presidency

Clean your nyash and call Buhari first..
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:29am On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Cultists Governor

If you do anyhow you go collect wotowoto

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by lomprico(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2022
BlackSaints:
Then what will you call Wike?

Rivers state Governor!
The chief security officer of the state.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:
This man will cause a civil war if wins the presidency.

Una no know Wetin Una want, Jonathan weak, buhari tough, but can’t step on toe, wike now too tough, na wa ooh, Una spec no Dey market lol

1 Like

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by MartinsD12(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/2022/04/peterside-asks-wike-to-release-detained-farah-dagogo-within-48-hours/
If wike becomes president, sorry to terrorism he will use any available means to kill terrorism , wike will be another version of Donald trump no nonsense man or another puttin if you do anyhow you collect wotowoto
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2022
Paulianfa:
This Peterside of a man is too much like his grammar, I don't think during his tenure as a house members, his constituency has benefited anything from him.

So?
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by michoim(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:
How is he going to win?
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by michoim(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2022
Malory:
Wike the tyrant. So much from a man gunning for the presidency
He has lost even before the primaries kick off
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by BlackSaints: 12:57pm On May 01, 2022
lomprico:

Rivers state Governor!
The chief security officer of the state.
A thug and a cultist that is what Wike is.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by MUAnaZephyr: 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Wike nah one kind mumu man....

Instead make he tell leave that man make he contest in peace sad sad
Omo democracy is bleeped in this country...

Heavily bleeped without protection

corruption always having erection inside democracy
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by MUAnaZephyr: 1:04pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Cultists Governor

If you do anyhow you go collect wotowoto

My quote is for your picture.... Comrade was like "let's tear peace into pieces (asunder)"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by lomprico(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2022
BlackSaints:
A thug and a cultist that is what Wike is.

Go and arrest him then, or call the anti-cultist squad for him.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by adebayo987: 1:13pm On May 01, 2022
State policing will be very dangerous for someone like wike to be in power. Buhari own using DSS na small sef.
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by CoolAmbience(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2022
Allen102:
Where are you from? Mention your state let's see how responsible and hardworking you people are.

Oga, I have lived and stayed in all the regions of Nigeria. So, telling you my state doesn't change anything. I can tell you what is prevalent in the different parts of the country.

Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa certainly are three of Nigeria's worst states in terms of what I can best describe as a 'terrible stockpile of human beings'. That's a fact. This is evidenced in the character of leaders and 'prominent' people they churn out. The Iboris, Alamieseghas, Tompolos, Atekes, Wikes, Jonathans etc.

While you see regular pops of brilliant, new entrants into leadership in other states, these three states remain pinned down by cliques of uncouth and selfish fellows, who keep dragging them backward, without any organized 'challenge' by their people. And of course, all the youths from these states can mutter is 'Buhari'. They never inquire how much their governors receive monthly from FAAC or what the monies are used for. Not like the situation is entirely different in other states, but in these three states, like they would say in Warri; 'na there the juju take hand touch ground'.

You may not understand this now. This does not call for defence, as my intent is not to demean any people; but honestly; deliberate and urgent steps have to be taken to redirect things in these states.

Money, money, money....drinks, drinks, drinks....women, women, women....hotels, hotels, hotels....what is all this nonsense? No decorum. Zero or quarter-baked education. Absence of useful, competitive skills, You can hardly find any youth to engage in an intellectual discourse. Wetin dey happen abeg?

I was talking of the prevalent lifestyles in those states. Did I mention Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers? Aren't they in the same region with the states I mentioned? This is because there is way more decency in those two states, and of course, you can visibly see this benefits in the collective gains in terms of the kinds of leaders they have. You wan compare Udom Emmanuel with Nyesom Wike? Abi na Ben Ayade with Douye Diri? As for Ifeanyi Okowa, that one statue.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by CoolAmbience(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2022
Allen102:

I am from Anambra state.

And with all modesty, I would tell you that I am one of those who waged intellectual and physical war against the enthronement of ineptness, mediocrity, social indiscipline and corruption in Anambra state, in November 2021, by ensuring that Prof. Soludo became Governor.

Recall that there was a no-election declaration by the IPOB/ESN, I was one of the thousands of Anambra youths that defied that threat order to ensure that the collective futures of Ndi Anambra is secured. It is not all social media rant. We do it both in the classroom and in the field.

We had to reject Andy Uba for our people's collective good. Soludo has four years to benchmark a new Anambra or risk being shown the way out. We will no longer condone mediocrity. Once you get the leadership right, the benefits trickle down. And we can all attest to how Soludo has acted so far. He has bravely moved against the unknown gunmen and revenue touts, whereas touting remains the sacred heavens in the three states that I criticized.

Come to Delta, and see how an ex-convict is still being celebrated and basking in relevance to the extent of trying to install the next governor, senators and his own daughter, as a House of Reps member. Go to Rivers and see how Wike is lording over them; and Bayelsa to see how the tiny, little 8-LGA state is drowning from lack of basic amenities in the midst of so much resources.

1 Like

Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by nijanigga: 4:18pm On May 01, 2022
Googledotcom:
A lawmaker who breaks the law shouldn't be made to face the law
By a governor ?
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by Pojaay(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:
If Buhari a narcissist, fascist and nepotist could not cause civil war. There won’t be any other war in this country...so bleep up
Re: Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours by nijanigga: 4:20pm On May 01, 2022
Udemzy05:

Lawmaker get immunity?

Use your brain naa.
And your rimbecelic brain tells you that it's the job of a governor to arrest a law maker ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / Seadogs Holds Save Bakassi Rally. Pictures. / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.