Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear (408 Views)

Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% / Got Cheated By A Lady Online / A Lady Online Named Pamela Okoli Wrote An Open Letter To Her Crush.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear by bmdmix13: 12:48am On May 01, 2022
I met a lady on facebook we started chatting, exchange words, lol each other, then she ask me to describe my self.

I said lot of things, in btw I added i dont spend money any how, the country is hard for any how spending.

She stop chatting with me, afterwards she block me.

I just dey laugh, leech of a creature two hands, two legs, one brain yet to work n make their money nah crime for their dictionary.
Re: Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear by DeMagneto: 1:28am On May 01, 2022
OP, u too straight forward na mak her run lol

Once i smell her as leech, I go cajole her till the fun start, then she becomes hooked to me and then i start billing her join the fvck she go dey transport com collect.
Re: Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear by Lalami3232(m): 1:37am On May 01, 2022
Women matter don tire me for this forum. Everyday na woman dis, woman that. And funny enough, most of una dey still mumu for them offline. This forum too full of hypocrisy jare.
If guys breakup, the first thing you go hear dem talk na "This was a girl I wanted to marry" bla bla bla. If dem serve some of them breakfast, you go dey hear say "I normally don't fall in love but I just said I should give it a try". See eeh, make una stop to dey f00l unaselves abeg.
Don't come here to claim tough/hardman or come find validation for here. EYE DON TYRE FOUR UNA!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ********"

3 Likes

Re: Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear by Amarisco(f): 1:41am On May 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear by Nobody: 2:00am On May 01, 2022
Mr man wetin you want make we do na?
E good as she Bloc you, pikin wey no fit sharrap,who ask you anything about wetin the lady do you.
No body send you.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel You're Having Any Setback, Bad Luck, Negativity And Depressed. Com I / Why We Must Respect Yoruba Pp / Rich Yahoo Boy Buys Popcorn From Hawker For $1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.