Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor (29437 Views)

Ugezu Celebrates His Daughter. Akabuaku Who Is Officer In The US Army / Meet Aloy Of Abuja Who Has Anchored Weddings Of 5 Governors' Children / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by Awkabigboy: 9:14am On May 02, 2022
Acidbath:

[s]I stand by what I said. Don't ever mention me again[/s].
Being ignorant is forgivable but being proudly ignorant won't lead u far . My last quote to u
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by Acidbath: 11:22am On May 02, 2022
Mannerless inventless cretin seeking relevance on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by HRMK: 11:49am On May 02, 2022
YES!THERE ARE SPECIFIC AMOUNTS YOU MUST PAY TO OFFICIATING MINISTERS!THE HIGHER THE GRADE,THE HIGHER THE FEES THAT MUST BE PAID!THAT OF THE BISHOP IS NORMALLY MULTIPLES OF THE JUNIOR MINISTERS!ONLY THOSE THAT CAN AFFORD THEM ENGAGE THEM!!
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Lol. You can hardly reason for yourself without quoting the Bible.

How you wan reason to make billions?

Abi the Bible has already said it’s easier for a cow to pass through the eyes of a needle than for a rich man right?
Yes I quote the bible because it contains God's word and I stand on the word of God in all areas of my life.. And yes being rich and prosperous is part of his promises for me... don't quote wat u don't know...
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You guys are irredeemable. Omo!
Looooooooooool look at a sinner that is bound for eternal damnation talking about redemption... If I may ask what do you know about redemption?
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2022
hisgrace090:

In the book of Matthew 7:23 jesus says I will say to them, depart from me you that works iniquity.
So now you are God's emissary that knows that all the bishops are walkers of iniquity right?
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by RapistOnBail: 12:05pm On May 02, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Looooooooooool look at a sinner that is bound for eternal damnation talking about redemption... If I may ask what do you know about redemption?

See you in hell bro
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2022
hisgrace090:

The question remains why choose only the rich?
you are focusing on the wrong thing.. the question you should ask is if the person that died or is wedding is a saint.. Whether a bishop attends or doesn't attends a wedding or burial it doesn't matter what matters is your personal relationship with your maker all those other ones are unimportant..
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2022
RapistOnBail:

See you in hell bro
No sorry bro hell is not for me but I beseech you my brother accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour today and bask in His light...
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2022
Bunnatex:

Why are you derailing from his point.
He said they BISHOPS don't attend not that they should attend all.
Stick to the line of argument
The bishops do attend but the problem is you don't want to make your research and find out you guys prefer to jump on the bandwagon and just criticize because of the prejudice you guys carry inside of you against Christianity and men of God...
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by blue01(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:

Are bishops money makers or are they true Bishops?

As far as am concerned all those bishops, pastors, imams are all stomach infrastructures.... believe what ever they say at your own risk. Example is pastor taribo west binding and casting what ever will stop his stomach infrastructure from tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by Bunnatex(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
The bishops do attend but the problem is you don't want to make your research and find out you guys prefer to jump on the bandwagon and just criticize because of the prejudice you guys carry inside of you against Christianity and men of God...

I hold no prejudice rather it's you who has refused to be emphatic on the truth by deploying tactics to thwart it.

You know for fact that the OP Ugezu is right. It's not hidden that money is church, that's why more blessing is proclaimed on a rich man that just came to bazaar ndị donated 1 million while the poor man that gave #100 is ... You know the rest
How many times have you seen Bishops condemn the political Elites? Or don't you think they know them? Or maybe they are doing well. Except Bishop Kukah ...
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by redirect(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2022
UDI EGWU
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
Bunnatex:

I hold no prejudice rather it's you who has refused to be emphatic on the truth by deploying tactics to thwart it.

You know for fact that the OP Ugezu is right. It's not hidden that money is church, that's why more blessing is proclaimed on a rich man that just came to bazaar ndị donated 1 million while the poor man that gave #100 is ... You know the rest
How many times have you seen Bishops condemn the political Elites? Or don't you think they know them? Or maybe they are doing well. Except Bishop Kukah ...
Oga to answer your first point about giving btw a rich man and a poor man read: Mark 12 vs 41-44... See it is God dat blesses a person not pastor... Pastors can only pray but God confirms and He searches the heart of man before he blesses any man...The Ugezu is wrong and he sounds like somebody dat was hurt and please brother don't place your hope in man because they may fail you but place your hope in God because He never fails... So don't be intimidated when you are in the house of God do you own with a clear hear and conscience no matter how little and God will bless you.. please just read that scripture above to know more..
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by Aaay: 4:16pm On May 02, 2022
Oh
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 02, 2022
Na why I no dey send church going.
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by babaalagbo11(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
This man always spitting facts
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by Poleski: 6:58pm On May 02, 2022
Of course religion is about money and power.
Re: Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor by batb: 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
Amanda002:
I and my mum had a misunderstanding today ,it was due to me deciding not to step my feet in a church till the church starts behaving like the church of old.I told her you don't pray for prosperity ,you work for it.I even made example of Elon Musk to her but it seems she has been brainwashed by these pastors.The statement I said to her that made her slap me was about me telling her that even if she starts praying from now till the end of the world,that won't still make her a billionaire.I told her to make money ,its a process its either you invent something or you give out value not by praying and praying all the time.If that I'm financially ok right now i won't mind leaving her apartment because I'm tired of her been milked dry by the pastors of prosperity that may never come
Omo Ale lol! You don't say something like that to your parent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Steps Out In Black And White Jumpsuit. Photos / Nigerian Man Who Duped Majid Michel's Fan Jailed In Ghana ( Photos ) / Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.