Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians (855 Views)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by RoyalDiadems: 12:17pm On May 01, 2022
paxonel:
There is nothing like born again, that thing na scam

Not a scam. Visit the thread below. Let's have your take after reading.

https://www.nairaland.com/7105342/what-does-it-really-mean
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You cannot stereotype born again Christians with the points you've listed.

I agree with this statement. Generalisations can lead to a trap of prejudice. Treat people as individuals instead of simplifying their identity for your own convenience.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by cornelboy(f): 12:31pm On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:
We don't

Christians today claim that they have the holy spirit but we don't see the fruits of the spirit among them.
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by FatherOfJesus: 12:41pm On May 01, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
You're so myopic mr. Op.

Guess what? You're an irrelevant variable in the belief system of any religious person.
That's to say - no one cares!
Op said the truth
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2022
At all

cornelboy:

Christians today claim that they have the holy spirit but we don't see the fruits of the spirit among them.

Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by cornelboy(f): 6:47pm On May 01, 2022
Goodieman:
At all

Are you a Christian?
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by paxonel(m): 7:14pm On May 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

BORN AGAIN is not a scam, we know them and we treat them well like we should do for Jesus {Matthew 25:31-46} they live with us but it's difficult to identify them so if not for the annual observance Jesus initiated between himself and them there's no way anyone can know them because they do everything normal humans do except these things:
They're not interested in earthly material possessions.
They're not involved in racial conflicts or politics.
They don't keep account of injuries inflicted on them by anyone no matter how badly it is.
They love everyone in their neighbourhood (including those criticizing them)
They love their fellow believers just as Jesus loves them.
They're the most humble of all humans on this planet.

It's because we worship with them that most people do call us "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" but in reality they are the real BROTHERS of CHRIST who have the name of their God and then name of the lamb written on their forehead {Revelations 14:1} we are just people of the nations holding onto their skirt saying "we will go with you people because we have heard that God is with you people" They are Jesus' real brothers the SPIRITUAL JEWS! Zechariah 8:23 smiley

S C A M !
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2022
paxonel:

S C A M !

Even though Jesus and his disciples were into pure worship fully and everyone can see the benefits of the self-sacrificing spirit of that group, Jewish critics continue to call everything "SCAM" John 7:45-49; Act 24:5

So you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by paxonel(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even though Jesus and his disciples were into pure worship fully and everyone can see the benefits of the self-sacrificing spirit of that group, Jewish critics continue to call everything "SCAM" John 7:45-49; Act 24:5

So you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley
do you remember where the phrase born again was written in the bible?
It was with Nicodemus!

If you have read it before you will understand why i say your jw is a scam
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2022
paxonel:
do you remember where the phrase born again was written in the bible?
It was with Nicodemus!
If you have read it before you will understand why i say your jw is a scam

"READ" you say?
Well i read carefully, studied diligently, meditated thoroughly and prayed fervently {Proverbs 2:1-5} before arriving at that point.
So if you don't believe that there's anything called BORN AGAIN today then you need to reason with others instead of dismissing what God's son emphasized on. smiley
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by paxonel(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"READ" you say?
Well i read carefully, studied diligently, meditated thoroughly and prayed fervently {Proverbs 2:1-5} before arriving at that point.
So if you don't believe that there's anything called BORN AGAIN today then you need to reason with others instead of dismissing what God's son emphasized on. smiley
jw are hiding in disguise of what other religious bodies believes, in order to actualise themselves as born again abi?

Unknown to them, that very doctrine of the conventional church they took from, and disguise to be, is a already a scam grin

They gave to you an offer of second class citizens and you gladly and proudly identity yourselves with it.

Can you see why people will never take jw seriously?
Re: 8 Reasons Why I Don't Like Born-again Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2022
paxonel:
jw are hiding in disguise of what other religious bodies believes, in order to actualise themselves as born again abi?
Unknown to them, that very doctrine of the conventional church they took from, and disguise to be, is a already a scam grin
They gave to you an offer of second class citizens and you gladly and proudly identity yourselves with it.
Can you see why people will never take jw seriously?

Faith has never been a possession of majority {2Thessalonians 3:2} Jesus said "just as it occurred in Noah's days" {Luke 17:26-27} only 8 souls survived the destruction back then, and Daniel has forewarned us that lots of people will fail to grasp what is happening during the end time {Daniel 12:10} so if we tell you that there are BORN AGAIN Christians who are Christ's brothers and you don't care to know about them please keep your opinion we know them and their lifestyles.
As for first class citizens in God's Kingdom the Bible has always hammered on it from the beginning that it's not all nations that are qualified to be first class citizens in God's Kingdom, Jacob's descendants (Israelites) comes first {Exodus 19:5} but due to their incessant rebellion God condemned that nation {Matthew 21:43 compare to Matthew 23:37-38} but God's plan will not change, the first class citizens must be trained by Jesus Christ on how to rule in God's Kingdom {Luke 12:32} Abraham will get children from the first fruits of God's Kingdom from other nations to complete the seat in the government house {Matthew 3:9} so it's no longer a matter of only Jews of natural birth rather those that first accepted Christ in any nation, it's from among them that God will choose co-rulers with His son {Romans 2:25-29} until the first class number is completed {Revelations 14:1} afterwards comes the second class citizens who will become earthly subjects of God's Kingdom! Revelations 14:6
All these is difficult to believe but because we worship with the BORN AGAIN and their presence reflects in the way most of us behaves {Matthew 5:13-16} you people think we are special yet you can see bad behaviours in our midst as well. But who will tell you that the real Jehovah's Witnesses among us are different from the attitude of people generally and that it's we who are holding their skirts that you can see having the traits of the flesh? Zechariah 8:23

Ọmọ nobody is forcing this on you so if you don't know the BORN AGAIN it's because you're not worshiping in their gathering the assembly of the HOLY ONES! Hebrews 6:10

I have listed their attitudes that makes us fear that they've truly become totally different from all other humans around us {John 3:5-6} so if Jesus' word sound like SCAM to you we know there's nothing that comes out of Jesus' mouth that's a lie {Luke 21:33} the BORN AGAIN has successfully gathered millions throughout the earth today from all nations and their attitude has changed our thinking! Isaiah 2:2-4

May you have PEACE! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Allan Kiuna Lifestyle: Houses, Cars, Assets, Controversy And Net Worth / Why Do The "righteous" Worry About "sinners" / What The Holy Quran Say About The Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.