Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,371 members, 7,943,930 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba (1908 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultists Hideouts In Aba. Declare End To Cultism In Biaf / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Conner44: 12:39pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
@ best Biafra is a faint imagination of a blind intoxicated man’s imagination, no different from Stevie wonder competing with Carl Lewis in a 100 meters dash.

Yet people like you who’s eyes are working and are allegedly sane and sober cannot sleep because of Biafra and the fear it strikes within your heart and mind grin

Tell me another story jare
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by sapele914(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Senseless post. test waters with referendum...that is how you know.

So OBI and other politicians are a yardstick to know if IGBO people want Nigeria?? truly you guyz are shallow...spits!

Ordinary President you can’t get, before you start talking of referendum.

Who in Nigeria will vote for the South East to secede from Nigeria?

Do you have the money to pay us Nigerians back for the trillions of Naira we have spent on the South East since 1914 & is still spending?

You think we have time for low life thinking ipobians like yourself? Barawo.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:44pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Ipob People & propaganda, I didn’t see any apprehended cultist?

Unless the criminals that they are jeering are the cultist?
If you believe those people who came out on the street carrying cutlasses and covering their faces are IPOB then your brain is not functioning.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by sapele914(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
If you believe those people who came out on the street carrying cutlasses and covering their faces are IPOB then your brain is not functioning.
Mumu isn’t ESN part of ipob again? Believe what? Na me Talk am, No be you post the nonsense?
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:49pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Mumu isn’t ESN part of ipob again? Believe what? Na me Talk am, No be you post the nonsense?
You can't even read talkless of comprehension. Your problem is too many.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by sapele914(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
You can't even read talkless of comprehension. Your problem is too many.
I know, UNN lecturer of linguistic studies.

Nonsense pained Ipobian, I know you are ashamed of your cannibalistic people & is looking for a reason to sulk up?
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by AfonjaEmir: 1:40pm On May 01, 2022
You spent money there Just shut up zombie...you dont and can never change to resolve of IGBO people to leave this useless contraption.

You that has had the Presidency since 1900 are you better than IGBO people??

Guy ..just carry your stewpidity and deposit it at Daura. IGBO people have woken up fully and even your useless Army cant COW them again!!

NA DIE UNA DEY...Spits!!

sapele914:
Ordinary President you can’t get, before you start talking of referendum.

Who in Nigeria will vote for the South East to secede from Nigeria?

Do you have the money to pay us Nigerians back for the trillions of Naira we have spent on the South East since 1914 & is still spending?

You think we have time for low life thinking ipobians like yourself? Barawo.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by NaijaCover(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2022
Conner44:

Even your bandits won’t waste their time or matches going to burn empty police stations grin which police get mind to stay where terrorists don hoist flag?

Your people mostly beg for alms or engage in skull mining so una daily bread dey usually waka come meet una for street cheesy

You claim biafra is imaginary yet why all the brouhaha about ipob in Nigeria today? undecided

I can never be in your backyard except to take pictures for blog tongue

Caution! kiss

Nothing No Go See

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOD! Not Another GCE HOLDER For President / Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu / Breaking: Muslim-Muslim Tickets, Yoruba Christians Pray Against Tinubu Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.