Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Hon. Az Workers Day Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Az Workers Day Message (193 Views)

President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) / June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Az Workers Day Message by MartinsOnyx(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2022
WORKERS DAY FELICITATIONS FROM HON. AZ

Every year, May 1st is a day dedicated in honour and celebration of the achievements of workers and employees worldwide. There is no gainsaying that the labour force is the bedrock on which any successful economy is built.

On that note, I send my immeasurable adulations to every Nigerian worker in the public and private sector alike. Through thick and thin, your immense contributions to the betterment of our beloved nation cannot be downplayed.

Considering the unfavourable working conditions and unfriendly policies you are confronted with, your feats are indeed heroic. Be assured that history would be kind to you for the years of selfless and patriotic service you put in to make Nigeria great.

My wishes are that your labour shall not be in vain. Happy Workers Day and praying we all have a prosperous month of May ahead. God bless Nigeria.

E-signed,
Hon. Abdul-Azeez Akinsanya,
Frontline PDP Aspirant
For House of Representatives
Alimosho Federal Constituency.

(1) (Reply)

Pensioners Threaten To Sue Oyetola Over Non-payment Of 6 Yrs Retirement Arrears / Ilesanmi Ade-ademola Congratulates Newly Appointed Ekiti State COS & SSG / Photos-osinbajo Visits Katsina To Meet Delegates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.